Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: 'Early 2013' & New Trailer

13»

Comments

• b003b003 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    I'd give it a shot, since Atlantica screwed everybody with the 2nd password fiasco. I've been looking for new one.
  • KreetureKreeture Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Originally posted by jedensuscg
    Originally posted by kol56

I can't believe there is anyone exited about this game.

It's F2P

F2P no longer means its automatically a bad game...figuring people are RAVING for GW2 (sure you buy the box, but there is no sub and there is still micro transactions) Planetside 2 is also F2P

Lobby based

Where are you gettting your information?  Hands-on out of E3 state the opposite.

developed by Cryptic

Yes they have made huge mistakes, but regardless of what all the "im so different I;m going to follow everyone else" hipster crowd says, STO have come a long way from release.  It is far superior in fun then P2P games like SWTOR.

what else do you need?

Instead of raping another IP, NWN should stay as a single player RPG with player made mods & content, with optional online & co-op.

NWN was for the most part NOT as amazing as everyone wants to make it out to be.  Aside from Biowares story telling, the games are generally boring as hell to play.  User content helped alot, but in case you have not noticed, that is the main selling point of Neverwinter.

The Foundry in STO is the single most under-appreciated yet important advance in modern MMO gaming, hands down.  Even as a mainly "test" version that is in STO (The Neverwinter version is supposed to be more refined) it is a powerful way for talented people to tell a good story.

are you kidding me?? When this game came out it was the the best thing going . Are you sure you played this? I mean if you played it YEARS after it came out i can start to understand your pov but NWN was a great game ,especially for when it came out. imo it still has qualities that other games of this era could learn from