Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official MMORPG.com GW2 Guild Server Poll

124»

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Originally posted by atticusbc
    i voted jade quarry, but now it looks like i'm going to roll on aspenwood.  :P oh well.

Why?

• Paragus1Paragus1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,741
    i voted jade quarry, but now it looks like i'm going to roll on aspenwood.  :P oh well.

I'm the opposite.   I voted for Aspenwood and am switching to Jade Quarry.  We can cancel each other out.

• Mikey_HazardMikey_Hazard Member Posts: 84

Hi, this is my first post ever! (or if there were others, they were so long ago I completely forgot about them).

Anyway, I follow the site all the time and have not been as excited about a game as I am with GW2 since... well, probably ever.

I voted Jade Quarry because it sounds way better than AS$-PENetr@tion-WOOD. There are no other factors to consider, you are welcome.

Can't wait until this weekend! See you all in Tyria!

-Mikey Hazard

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." - Louis Hector Berlioz

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by MikeB

Why?

Because that's where the cool people will roll. :-)

Originally posted by Psychow

Why?

Pretty sure the MMORPG.com community are the coolest people ever. I think you're making a poor choice. :P

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Originally posted by Psychow

Why?

Pretty sure the MMORPG.com community are the coolest people ever. I think you're making a poor choice. :P

True story.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Well at this rate, it looks like I'll see you crazy mofos on JQ after all!  :)
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

TC for me and the krewe I roll with

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• SteazySteazy Member Posts: 39
    Already planning on rolling on Jade Quarry, has treated me good through the betas.
  • xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

Well I am going to roll at Tarnished Coast.

Never tried an RP server before.

Hope they have a good community.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101

logon to stress test: jade quarry is already full.

:/

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by star

hmm thats a good point. I hope everyone can get in to jade quarry at launch.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

It was full like the other original servers are. Remember people are playing their characters they've played during Beta weekends too, and people will be shifting to and from servers at headstart.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

Originally posted by Kuppa

If you can't we can pick a low-pop back up server, then we just transfer once the server isn't locked at Full.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by Kuppa

If you can't we can pick a low-pop back up server, then we just transfer once the server isn't locked at Full.

you are right. The MMORPG.com community is the coolest ever image

• Paragus1Paragus1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,741
    All of the servers will be jam packed by virtue of of math.   Look at the number of preorders so far and the number of servers.   It's going to be a mess no matter what server you play on.   Also a lot of people are switching servers from the betas to release.  As a guild, we didn't over think our beta server the way we did our release server since it didn't matter.   Jade will be on the higher end of population no doubt, but like every new MMO, the best thing you can do is suck it up and tough it out through the first 2 weeks.    People will spread out and disperse.   Switching post launch will fragment the community more than anything.
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

See you all on Jade Quarry!

Anyone wants to look me up -

heerobya.2067

• RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531

Even the Jade Quarry is also jampacked I voted for it. :)

The reason I know it's very full is because my Guild Lords of Blood was there, is there and will be there at the release aswell. ;)

Wouldn't mind to enter a alliance since we are a PvX guild and playing everything the game offers.

In BWE3 we had around 70 members but I expect to start with around 20+ in the beginning (the core of the guild) and get the others aboard after they are in the game and willing to join again. :)

• RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Originally posted by BadSpock

See you all on Jade Quarry!

Anyone wants to look me up -

heerobya.2067

Dumeka Shoren my mains name, feel free to add me too. :)

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    RP server is the only way to roll. Generally less ass hats.
  • WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

I will be on Jade Quarry mainly because quite a few off here and other communities are rolling on Jade Quarry also JQ seems to actually have multiple guilds working together in WvW unlike others where it is just 1 or 2 mega guilds holding up the WvW front, one of these guilds falls or they jump to another game it is going to hurt the WvW players.

Yes Queue times have been bad for JQ but you can still get into WvW after a few mins as long as you queue for all zones. Remember they are also adding a propper queue system on release and fixing the broken one where whoever spams F the most times get to Queue jump. This was not helping with JQ queue times because most knew how to get around it.

I think all servers will have Queue times for WvW at launch no matter what server you choose. But again it depends what you want if you want a server that is focused on Teamplay and WvW JQ seems to be the one based off comments on RL friends that rolled other servers.

www.jadequarry.com - Server website and guild list.

http://jadelegion.enjin.com - Server Alliance Website.

Jade Quarry it is! Locking this up now -- more info later!
This discussion has been closed.