Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much do we know about the themepark part of this game?

2»

Comments

• Daimyo21Daimyo21 Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by dekou

So, AA will have housing, boats and other cool features sandbox players have wanted for years. However, this is a Korean MMO and you know what they're like. Personally, I'm not willing to complete 50 "Kill 10 Battle Hikumen, 15 Hikumen Scouts and 8 Hikumen Wizards" quests just to get to the good stuff, neither do I have any interest in grinding for months to get enough materials to build whatever I need.

Does AA have any interesting features questing wise? Do we know anything about the time investment required to participate in meaningful sandbox content?

The questing system in this is pretty fluent, enjoyable, and teaches you all the sandbox features as you progress.   The zones are not limited to invisible walls.. See a mountain? climb over it, then fly a glider to get to the next zone with absolutely no loading. 

The quests in the beginning are pretty straight forward but youll find yourself interacting with trees, boats, farm animals, rope climbing to get to secluded castles etc.  Youll even have to swim deep down in a lake to complete some quests and enjoy the developers underwater designs.  The world is simply limitless in the sense that there are no restrictions, only what you can physically get to with whatever equipment your using.

Overrall the "grind" is spread out into many many different activities aside from combat and collection quests.  The real work is going to be the end game content like player economy, housing, castle building, sea combat, and underwater development + whatever else these guys can think up.  With the CryEngine 3.  Possibilities for content are everywhere.