Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: Rush to 80 or take it easy ?

1235»

Comments

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

No sense for me to rush to 80, however I will be honest, I am not going to read every conversation on the screen as well.

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

I haven't in any MMO been rushing to max level, I find that pointless beacuse if I do that I will be bored with few weeks due to there isnt that much to do at endgmame in most MMOs.

In GW2 I will take my sweet time exploring,crafting,DEs ect.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088
    No rushing for me because I kept getting sidetracked in GW2 in a good way during BWE. So that probably won't change after release. I didn't touch crafting in BWE and if I like that, no way I have a lvl 80 toon soon. Too much to do.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by P4YB4CK

No sense for me to rush to 80, however I will be honest, I am not going to read every conversation on the screen as well.

Nah, not to mention staying and listening to all npcs. Flavor is nice at times but that would be a bit too much for me as well.

Spending a huge amount of time exploring a single zone on the other is another thing. :)

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

I'll rush just enough to get ahead of the zerg. However, my goal isn't to blast to 80. I plan on doing a lot of stuff along the way, in addition to working on map completions.

I will say that I am actually going to pay attention to my personal story come launch. I've been deliberately skipping through most of them to try and keep it somewhat fresh.

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317

If you want. I would suggest my latest blog post to read if you are on this thread.

http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/swordmark45/082012/23708_Guild-Wars-2-as-time-goes-by

just a suggestion

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

• CenthanCenthan Member Posts: 483

I couldn't vote on anything.  There was no choice for me.

I'm certainly not one to rush (there is no "glory" in rushing a game), but I usually am not interested in lore or story either (sometimes, but not always).  I might make an exception in this case, but the beginning stories based on the few cut scenes I've seen are your pretty generic fantasy based story.  Maybe it gets better, we'll see.

I just like to take my time to explore and find out interesting things to do.