Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

No multi GPU support = no play

jpnolejpnole Tampa, FLPosts: 1,656Member Uncommon
I really enjoyed this game when I first tried it back in my single GPU days. Now that I have 2 GPUs, I was disappointed to find out that CoH never has and never will have multi GPU support. Now matter how cool  or fun a game is, multi GPU support should be included. Is it really that hard for a developer to incorporate?

Comments

• waynejr2waynejr2 West Toluca Lake, CAPosts: 4,479Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by jpnole
    I really enjoyed this game when I first tried it back in my single GPU days. Now that I have 2 GPUs, I was disappointed to find out that CoH never has and never will have multi GPU support. Now matter how cool  or fun a game is, multi GPU support should be included. Is it really that hard for a developer to incorporate?

8+ year old game with a couple of devs won't be able to make a big change like this.

• OSF8759OSF8759 Riverside, CAPosts: 284Member

Seeing as how even a mid-range modern video card can run the poo poo out of this game to well above 60 fps, I don't see what the big deal is about absolutely needing to be in SLI.

What kind of frame rates are you getting?

• NailzzzNailzzz fullerton, CAPosts: 513Member Uncommon
         Sorry Op but this is one of the lamest reasons ive ever read for disliking a game. And seeing as ive been a member here for 4 yrs, that is defintly saying something.