Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Unlocking the game with SC.

OrphesOrphes TrePosts: 3,048Member Uncommon

I play a gnome necromancer.

I play randomly, last time I put time into the game was around christmas. Since then I logged inly a few times.

When I subscribe Itry to get that time in use.

If I unlock the race gnome and class necromancer, how much will differ for me put against subscription?

EDIT:

It was confusing as I read this, I added it below. and that I still could log in wiht my gnome. So that made me quirous what buying gnome and necromancer from the SC shop would do.  I already have a silver pass.

Still I can log in with my gnome and necromancer.

The four free races included with FREE and Silver Memberships are: Human, Erudite, Barbarian and Half-Elf. The Freeblood race is only available via the Marketplace.

The eight free classes included with FREE and Silver Memberships are: Swashbuckler, Brigand, Wizard, Warlock, Guardian, Berserker, Templar and Inquisitor. The Beastlord class is only available with the purchase of the Age of Discovery expansion.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
"You have the right not to be killed"

Comments