Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issue: No Network Connection... so no RaiderZ

Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

Me and other people are having the same problem. When start the launcher, it gives an error, No network connection. and that's all folks. I tried for help in the oficial forum and nothing, any1 allready got a solution for this? Or wait for an upgrade is the best solution. ^-^

Help will be apreciated.

Comments

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    Originally posted by Lord_Athon

Me and other people are having the same problem. When start the launcher, it gives an error, No network connection. and that's all folks. I tried for help in the oficial forum and nothing, any1 allready got a solution for this? Or wait for an upgrade is the best solution. ^-^

Help will be apreciated.

I think they brought the servers down, I was afk in the game (it doesn't boot you ever for being afk) and when I alt-tabbed back into it just a few minutes ago I had lost network connection.  So maybe they are patching or something.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Originally posted by Lord_Athon

Help will be apreciated.

All you can really do is wait.  Although, cna you really say you are surprised, this being beta and all?

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

So there's a solution... in the oficial forum "REDESIGN" post it:

Quote:

Originally Posted by redesign View Post

This is the solution I came up with a bit earlier and shared in another thread. Hopefully it works for you guys!

1. Open up Internet Explorer
    2. Tools -> Internet Options
    3. Click on the "Connections" tab
    4. On the bottom, click on "LAN settings"
    5. Make sure "Automatically detect settings" is unticked

Thanks Redesign