Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] The Secret World: A Nightmare in The Secret World!

2»

Comments

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    Originally posted by scarybooster
    I understand people don't like everything they read and everybody is different. All my stuff is not potty humor I promise. I'm getting my sea legs right now trying to figure out a good niche. I'm great full you explain your dislike in a very good manner. I appreciate it very much. I can take bad critism as long as its good bad critism. Yours is the good kind thank you.

Don't sweat it. It's just my opionion, and there's probably plenty of people here who liked the article. I meant what I said too, good luck to you.  I hope it works out for you.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• ScaryboosterScarybooster Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Thank you very much! I've been a MMO comedy blogger for over 4 years now with my own site and I've always been a stalker of MMORPG.com. I'm a huge fan of the site and I've very excited to write here. Feel free to rip me a new one anytime it just help me get better at what I love doing.

That's 3 comments in 1 day! I'm on a roll. Thanks MindTrigger for the honest comments.
    Signed by me
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Not my top for being scarry but for sure is very high on list. Especially playing in dark with good gaming headsed with sound on max. :-))
  • DevianeDeviane Member UncommonPosts: 108

Scary Booster (aka OP) have a scat fetish...end of  discussion

-also ewwww

• tkobotkobo Member Posts: 465
    funcom probably didnt want people to remember,this game is completely flushable :P
  • TARDISjunkieTARDISjunkie Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Well, I learned something new today: Never read an "article" posted by scarybooster, because it has less than zero to do with...well, anything of value, really.  Almost makes me wish for an /ignore feature.  Moving on...
  • SunworshiperSunworshiper Member UncommonPosts: 19
    This article is completely my sense of humor! Are you somehow channeling me Scary?! This game is also my current addiction right now. Haven't been this enthralled in a game for a very long time. Thank you for making me laugh my butt off!!! :D

POOP!
  • LordEbolaLordEbola Member UncommonPosts: 51
    mmorpg.com needs to add a toilet on their site,  to flush this turd of an article