Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aerowyn's Video Compilation of ALL things Guild Wars 2(Pre-Launch)

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    updated The World section with all the lore videos.. great watch for people interested in the backstory to Tyria... just hoping he finishes the series of videos

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• DrogenDrogen Member UncommonPosts: 23
    I'm gonna need you to stop making good points and awesome vids otherwise I am gonna go broke buying all these cool looking games. Actually pumped for this one when I was just meh before, I call it the little kid until right before christmas syndrome. 
    Originally posted by Drogen
    I'm gonna need you to stop making good points and awesome vids otherwise I am gonna go broke buying all these cool looking games. Actually pumped for this one when I was just meh before, I call it the little kid until right before christmas syndrome. 

lol well I'm sure many would argue against me making good points lol :P as far as the videos i don't make I just find umm:) glad you are getting pumped you won't be dissapointed:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• TyrianPrimeTyrianPrime Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Amazingly sweet video compilation Aerowyn! Keep it up!

Fully supporting STAR CITIZEN by the Legendary Grandmaster of the Space Game Genre, Chris Roberts.For Captain Eisen's memory.....For Squadron 42...For the Space Genre....For the PC....I pledge!
    Star Citizen
    TOG Star Citizen-Join Us

added video in sPVP section on spending Glory(sPVP currency)

also if any topic you feel doesn't have a video that explains the mechanics well let me know ill try to find others

• Serin101Serin101 Member Posts: 103

Here's a vid on how Transmutation Stones operate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8yp7ZPk2Kk

I think you can probably organize a "Cash Shop" section to unclutter some of the other categories.

Originally posted by Serin101

Here's a vid on how Transmutation Stones operate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8yp7ZPk2Kk

I think you can probably organize a "Cash Shop" section to unclutter some of the other categories.

strange i know I had a video that talked about Transmutation Stones but i don't see it.. hmm..  ill try reorganizing the extras section a bit tommorow:)

• sammandarsammandar Member Posts: 523
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

also if any topic you feel doesn't have a video that explains the mechanics well let me know ill try to find others

Aerowyn, since you're my go-to GW2 person, I was wondering if you could put together a centrilized source regarding which guilds will be going to which servers; as in which servers will be more focused on RP, WVW, SPVP, etc, etc. I know its not necessarily a video, but was just wondering if you had any info :-)

Cheers!

P.S. Aerowyn, you stil rock and you're my GW2 hero! :-)

Originally posted by sammandar

Aerowyn, since you're my go-to GW2 person, I was wondering if you could put together a centrilized source regarding which guilds will be going to which servers; as in which servers will be more focused on RP, WVW, SPVP, etc, etc. I know its not necessarily a video, but was just wondering if you had any info :-)

Cheers!

official forums is actually a good place for that:P I honestly only read that Tarnished Coast was unofficial RP server and stopped looking after that since that's where I'm going:)

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Cheers!

official forums is actually a good place for that:P I honestly only read that Tarnished Coast was unofficial RP server and stopped looking after that since that's where I'm going:)

With the awesome story behind it, I figured you would go to Sanctum of Rall. ;)

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Originally posted by Amjoco

Cheers!

i was on Rall in beta but i always enjoy RP servers in MMOs and this one has some good chances for RP fun.

• PoporiPopori Member UncommonPosts: 334

Cheers!

You can look at GW2guilds.org, probably the best resource for it.

Tarnished Coast and Jade Quarry are the unoffical RP servers, I personally will be on TC.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Cheers!

i was on Rall in beta but i always enjoy RP servers in MMOs and this one has some good chances for RP fun.

I probably would join you there also, but I kind of talked a bunch of EA employees to play on Rall. Its to late to change now!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Cheers!

I probably would join you there also, but I kind of talked a bunch of EA employees to play on Rall. Its to late to change now!

lol

lol well I'm sure many would argue against me making good points lol :P as far as the videos i don't make I just find umm:) glad you are getting pumped you won't be dissapointed:)

Bah been so busy can't keep up with thread. Anyway I'm glad I waited to take Amazon up on their prime offer cause now I was able to get the game on my doorstep on release day for free. Is this thread turning into a who is going where cause I would love to know.

Bah been so busy can't keep up with thread. Anyway I'm glad I waited to take Amazon up on their prime offer cause now I was able to get the game on my doorstep on release day for free. Is this thread turning into a who is going where cause I would love to know.

if you look at the sticky in this forum about the mmorpg.com guild think you will see where people are going more or less...

reorganized the Extras section a little bit so it wasn't so cluttered and added couple more sections also added a new video into the Story section called The Story Delivery Methods of Guild Wars 2 

• Stx11Stx11 Member Posts: 415

Cheers!

Yay my Server already has its own Rockstar Player!!!

Originally posted by Stx11

Cheers!

Yay my Server already has its own Rockstar Player!!!

hardly but i'm happy to help:P

• ictownictown Member Posts: 123

Cheers!

http://www.gw2guilds.org/servers/

A list of U.S Guilds and E.U Guilds in whatever servers they're on.

• ictownictown Member Posts: 123

Probably the best build editor I've seen out there. Just select english and you're good to go.

http://www.gw2skills.net/editor/

Originally posted by ictown

Probably the best build editor I've seen out there. Just select english and you're good to go.

http://www.gw2skills.net/editor/

i like this one http://en.gw2codex.com/build/generator/  ill look into that one though

My God how many videos have I watched? I cannot put into words how happy I am that they got rid of the "trinity" and you make encounters work by everyone doing their part as well as the doing away with gear dependance. I kept looking for this after WoW and some mmos tried, but there were always some elements to where players were always able to reinstitute it with ease. Can't wait to hop on an Asura Mesmer and start doing all the content. Will actually PVP when it usually bores me.
    My God how many videos have I watched? I cannot put into words how happy I am that they got rid of the "trinity" and you make encounters work by everyone doing their part as well as the doing away with gear dependance. I kept looking for this after WoW and some mmos tried, but there were always some elements to where players were always able to reinstitute it with ease. Can't wait to hop on an Asura Mesmer and start doing all the content. Will actually PVP when it usually bores me.

glad the videos have helped:)

added new video from Taugrim entitled Is Stunlocking Possible? under the sPVP section ENJOY:)