Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard ftp interview at massively

NadiaNadia Canonsburg, PAPosts: 11,866Member Uncommon

goto link for full interview

Massively Exclusive: SOE elaborates on Vanguard's F2P conversion

The Vanguard free-to-play matrix and FAQ state that free players won't be able to have a house, but there's nothing about boats. Will there be any restrictions on those?

We decided to not place any boat-specific limitations on free players. As for housing, we plan to offer vouchers in the Marketplace so free players will be able to own a house. More on that shortly after launch, so stay tuned.

• TokkenTokken Portland, ORPosts: 1,159Member Uncommon
    Thanks for info!
    Brad McQuaid Quote:  So, God-willing, the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen team and I will be able to make or allow that magic to happen a third time, and it too will be not just a great game, but also that catalyst again that brings people together, sometimes out of their comfort zone, learning how to work together not just tactically in a virtual world but also socially in the real world.
  • monarc333monarc333 New York, NYPosts: 612Member Uncommon
    Good news there. One thing that always appealed to me was making a boat and sailing around the world, docking at interesting islands and just exploring. Not too upset about a home. I've had plenty in other mmos, but never a boat!