Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So how do you kill time before launch?

Comments

• gravesworngravesworn Member Posts: 324
    I am agonizing over what class to play. I can't decide between necro. Warrior or Ranger. Hopefully the stress test will help.
  • soralissoralis Member Posts: 4
    Gonna be playing a bit of Raiderz CBT, some orcs must die 2, some random indie games, and occasionally checking /r/guildwars2
  • nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486

Picked up Titan Quest Gold on Steam for $5 the other day.  Best $5 spent ever.

• aithieelaithieel Member Posts: 232
    Nah, some romance in real life. Just to kill time.

• CrazylikeCrazylike Member CommonPosts: 89

Pretty much just watching my desktop, thinking about GW2 and how awesome it's going to be. I am trying play Fallout 3 every now and then, to maybe finally complete it, because its an awesome game. However, I get bored if I play it more than an hour or two at a time. Some times I start Minecraft, join the vanilla server I'm a member of, chat a little bit and then log off again bored as hell.

This is pain...!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    EQ2, Vanguard ftp,  and occasionally GW1
  • sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765
    I run fom the mail box to the bank in Org (WoW)   its all fun and games until you get some mail from a spammer then ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!! and rage begins as you start looking little orc babies to kick.

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

Sit in a darkened corner hugging myself while rocking back and forth with tears streaming down my face praying for the agony to end.

When I'm not doing that, I visit my buddy Captain Morgan.

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Playing Minecraft and bf3

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Live life
  • RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365

RaiderZ CBT started today.

if that gets old too fast i'm back to AOC, LOTRO, or vanguard.

lotro will probably win this week.

• nagawaranagawara Member Posts: 32

playing consoles and pc SP games...got sick and tired of all these mmo's out there

playing currently MGS4 again since they just added trophies support  so i need them all xd

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

After playing the first GW2 Beta event...left Tera...

Now I´m playing Guild Wars to get a couple of points more for my HoM!

imageimage

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

I work, study, read...and sigh alot.

At least 3xs a day I say 'Day X...X days to go'. (I started my countdown at 3 weeks..prior to that it was just 'coming soon'.)

Then I sigh and go back to work...or reading...or studying...or sleep.

Sigh. 'Day 5...16 more to go'...sigh.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Since the last BWE, I have rebuilt our patio, built a toybox for my daughter, completed my HoM to 30/50, finished the last of my SR runs in Aion, and started learning Linux.  In the remaining time left, I will learn linux to the point of being able to have multiple machines update and automatically display selective content via an automated script.  Hopefully.

EDIT: My wife updated the "to do" list to include putting up a shelf.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• PushkinaPushkina Member Posts: 34

Browsing forums and youtube

LoL

Bloons Tower defense 5

Be patience I am dyslexic.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Drawing, beating the heat, and playing Minecraft currently.  I'd like to download some F2P MMO I haven't tried yet but there isn't much time to even bother getting into anything new before launch.  Tried Fallen Earth and couldn't even log in and the redirect to change the password didn't load.
  • FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175

Been trying different recipes in my smoker with ribs, pork shoulders, chicken and other stuff. Love some good slow smoked BBQ.

Watching the Philles tank this season, havent been to a game because they can't win at home and who wants to pay to go watch them lose.

Trying to decide what beer I'm going to brew for the fall, got to start them out around now to be good and ready by then.

Striper season should be here in a month or two so I got to start getting the gear ready, oh and I need to get a small rod for flipping lures because the surf poles I use are way to big at 12 feet to cast lures hundreds of time over and over.

Oh sorry, you must mean games...

BF3 is always fun, DayZ got boring after a month and a half, the world needs more people or something to do after you get some gear and weapons you just run around pointlessly, I hope WarZ has some kind of activity to keep it going.

Was playing Civ 5 and City XL 2012 for a bit but can't wait for SImCity to come out next year. Don't plan to buy the DLC for skyrim, I really didint care for it much and being a vampire is in no interest to me.

MMORPG's have really shit the bed for me the last few years so I hope this one can be fun for longer than 6 months.

Gaming is not my life so looking forward to it and will play it alot, just hope it sticks and is still fun after a few months.

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Right now I play a bit of Skyrim and MW3, and read GW 2 forums. Also yesterday CS: GO pre-purchase started, so in a week I'll be playing that. Netflix also helps me kill time while waiting.
  • Beercan1974Beercan1974 Member Posts: 12

Playing a little minecraft and check out some youtube videos.

Can't wait!!!!!!11!!

• otinanai123otinanai123 Member Posts: 265
    I'm PvPing with fanboys on the internet.
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Been goofing in onlive and FFXIII-2
  • 7-Thunder-237-Thunder-23 Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by ionxeel
    Right now I play a bit of Skyrim and MW3, and read GW 2 forums. Also yesterday CS: GO pre-purchase started, so in a week I'll be playing that. Netflix also helps me kill time while waiting.

Just pre-ordered now that you mentioned it =P im excited to try that one.. Other than this, ill be stalking these forums

Edit: And much to my suprise!! august 14, i get to start playing CS:GO before it launches on the 21st since i pre-ordered.

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Originally posted by 7-Thunder-23

Just pre-ordered now that you mentioned it =P im excited to try that one.. Other than this, ill be stalking these forums

Edit: And much to my suprise!! august 14, i get to start playing CS:GO before it launches on the 21st since i pre-ordered.

:)

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    Originally posted by 7-Thunder-23

Why buy CS:GO if you have CS: Source?