Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online: Focus on Warsteeds

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,614MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Turbine has released a new video developer diary for the Lord of the Rings Online expansion, Riders of Rohan. In this diary, the team discusses warsteeds. We've also got some new screenshots from Riders of Rohan. You can see them in our Lord of the Rings Online screenshot gallery.

Take up arms alongside the lords of Rohan as they seek to defend their lands in three new Books of LOTRO’s Epic Story. Ride in pursuit of Uruks and Orcs that are terrorizing townships and travelers, rebuild & reclaim equipment and supplies for the small outposts and towns throughout the countryside, discover what happened to the Fellowship and stand in service to Éomer, Third Marshal of the Mark, as he seeks to counter the dangers that beset the Riddermark.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• CoolitCoolit Posts: 484Member Uncommon
    Although I don't play LOTRO I really like the concept of being able to personalise you're mount, cool indeed. I think out of all the xpacs so far this one to me seems the most interesting.
  • McGamerMcGamer Fairfield Bay, ARPosts: 1,012Member
    So judging from the video, warsteeds will be able to travel outside of Rohan but you can't do mounted-combat outside of Rohan or in PVMP zones...lame.