Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends: | Dealing with Fury & Rage

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,039MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

League of Legends is a frustrating mess when it wants to be because it's a social, high-competitive game. Dealing with anger - your own and others' - is an important skill to the game. Check out what editors have to say about dealing with anger management at!

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• RocknissRockniss Youngstown, OHPosts: 1,034Member
    Mmorpg about six days a week on the weekends the buds and I will lan party, we got one guy we all roll our eyes at though he definately strugles with anger management, been that way for years, but I think we are finally breaking him of it. One thing I tell him is that when your angry it brings out the worst in you. You speak on impulse and often put your foot in your mouth. You will go a lot further not only on gaming but in all aspects of your life if you remember these words and follow through with them, they are: Be quick to think, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.
  • dieman4dieman4 washington, WAPosts: 8Member

LoL is a game that will bring anger issues and death over time lol. I'm serious, its not good for health to rage all the time. This game for those that really do give a dam and are really hardcore into it, they are asking for trouble. But as for casual gamers that usually arent too picky about what happens in the game and to them..well its just another game to lay back and chill. They dont get affected, its the hardcore ones that rage :P So take a note from this all you rage/control freaks in LoL. Do yourself a favor and chill out before god forbid you have a heart attack.