Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Have A Confession - Your Going To Hate Me

MARTYB2KMARTYB2K Member Posts: 167

I used to be a Bounty Hunter and me and a few friends camped one of the first Jedi's and kept killing him over and over after he had come back to life. We basically camped his corpse. I do remember thinking, why doesn't he just log off, but he didn't he just kept coming back for more?

I remember reading his chat messages ranting at us that we had cost him weeks of play as he was losing whole skill boxes each time we killed him. He reported us all and my friends got a temp ban. However, he got my name wrong by one letter and i got away with it. :)

Whenever i think of SWG it's one of my strongest memories of the game.

Sorry, to that player, but this is one of the reasons that made the game so great. Freedom to cause havok if you wanted too.

Comments

• LopidoLopido Member Posts: 17

I used to kill entertainers and healers with gtef and rtef.  It was just part of the game

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by MARTYB2K
    I used to be a Bounty Hunter and me and a few friends camped one of the first Jedi's and kept killing him over and over after he had come back to life.

It probably wasn't one of the first Jedi. It was most likely one of the numerous holo grinder jedis. The first Jedi were near impossible to kill and if you did kill one, they were perma dead. I remember one running around Bestine getting eye shotted by a dozen bounty hunters for around 1 damage each, if they were lucky enough to actually hit him.

Nah, you camped a holo grinder and I applaud you for it. Those guys ruined the game long before nge or even cu hit.