Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YE OLDE AWAKENING MEGA THREAD

2»

Comments

• drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    MO threads never fail to entertain me, lol. 
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
    Originally posted by Norpan

Yeah, if your up for GW2 I guess MO ain´t for you.

That is quite an interesting take on things.  It's like saying that if I like sci-fi books I would never like a comedy movie...

The two are not in fact mutually exclusive.  

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188

That is quite an interesting take on things.  It's like saying that if I like sci-fi books I would never like a comedy movie...

well if i liked games like GW2  why would i subject myself to MO? why would anoyne if you could get your fix elsewhere?

I dont like games like GW2, i like the game that MO is and is wanting to be. But i dont like the bugs or the drama.

If a better game came along that does the same things MO does then i would be playing that.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by deathshroud

If a better game came along that does the same things MO does then i would be playing that.

So youre playing MO again?

Originally posted by Hancakes

Hmm... Ironically Henrik blamed BF3 for low yield numbers for which MO expansion again? Launching awakening with GW2 fits SVs SOP and gives them an excuse for the lol  numbers.

i dont think awakening will have that low numbers tbh, but it is most likely going to be his excuse yea.

not playing MO, im not playing anything really.

Tried darkfall, was fun and i think its a better game than mo but it just didnt gel with me and i got bored.

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411
    Kinda weird that they dont test content outside meduli. Apparently they value story above customer experience when it comes to bugs..
    they said its because they dont want the testing team finding all the new locations before release. Liike dungeon locations and new mob spawns.

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

Just bumping my Old thread. =P

Hows the Xpac doing? I know Henrick was saying the Players are quite pleased. Yeah there seems to be a "few" bugs and things not working right but we know SV will be fixing everything real soon, right????Right????Guys.....