Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazing Sound Design: Bullet Casing

Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Just a short video demonstrating why I think Guild Wars 2 has amazing sound design. Probably the most detailed of any MMORPG to date.

Comments

• OldManFunkOldManFunk Member Posts: 894

It's stuff like this that shows the game was made by people who really love what they do.

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131

Everyday I see something new about GW2 that just leaves me in awe about the detail in this game

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Now can anyone please explain to me how some trolls keep posting the sound effects are bad and unrealistic?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Now can anyone please explain to me how some trolls keep posting the sound effects are bad and unrealistic?

They're trolls. That's all the explaination one needs these days.

• EzhaeEzhae Member UncommonPosts: 735

Oh. Oh. I got one. Because flintlock pistols aren't supposed to use cased bullets! It's totally unrealistic! *roll eyes*

• terrantterrant Member Posts: 1,683

Realistic in a fantasy game? Exactly what is the "realistic" sound for a 4-foot tall 'Gremlins' reject wearing what looks like Ren Faire fetish gear firing lasers out of a 4-foot sword that weighs about twice what he does, then striking an 80-foot tall dragon in the middle of a battlefield that resembles a steampunk convention after a tornado hit?