Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a new co-op game!!!

Tnk0072Tnk0072 Member UncommonPosts: 98

I really need help finding a game to play with my significant other!!  We just started playing games together or well one game (castle crashers) and had an absolute blast with it!! We are looking for some game to play on the xbox 360, i am thinking about borderlands and or lara croft xbla but if i could get other suggestions to that would be awesome! thank you so much for all of your input! 

Edit: oh and it doesnt have to be as simple as castle crashers!! haha it can be any degree of difficulty!

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

People seem to like playing left 4 dead together, could also try dungeon defenders. 

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

Duo queues in League of Legends, my wife and I have alot of fun :)

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

Trine 1 and 2 are great to play co-op on the Xbox, Dungeon Fighter Live also just came out and it isn't to bad if your into that type of gamepaly.

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Try Minecraft on the PC. Me & the Wife spent 200+hrs designing our own fort to defend against invading nasties.

Then we spent days digging massive underground caverns, falling into lava, etc etc.

Just be warned that you'll find yourself logging in after work, and then realizing that it's 3am and you don't want to log just yet. :S

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219
    Originally posted by Tnk0072

I really need help finding a game to play with my significant other!!  We just started playing games together or well one game (castle crashers) and had an absolute blast with it!! We are looking for some game to play on the xbox 360, i am thinking about borderlands and or lara croft xbla but if i could get other suggestions to that would be awesome! thank you so much for all of your input! 

Edit: oh and it doesnt have to be as simple as castle crashers!! haha it can be any degree of difficulty!

Quality co-op fun^!

Terraria can be co-op fun too. On steam and dirt cheap. Like a 2d minecraft. I'll think up some more..

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

GW1 fits well with cooperative gameplay.  Fully instanced PVE missions and storyline play.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • sakinahsakinah Member UncommonPosts: 39

Having a blast with Saint Row 3  in co-op with my roomate right now.Worth a look.(oops just looked into and theres no split screen mode on Xbox Sorry T_T)

Portal 2 co-op was really fun too if you like puzzle-ish games...

Borderland is definetly one of the better co-op game out there i actualy never played it alone hah.

Borderland 2 coming in september will probably be just as much fun.

Left For Dead 1/2 is also really fun i co-op but i never played the console version so i cant comment.

If you like Contra-ish game  try Hard Corp on XBLA its really fun.

Dungeon siege 3 was fun in co-op but a bit short so get it cheap.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Dead Island is pretty fun.

Resident Evil 5 as well along with Resident Evil (girraffe+girl) is coming out soon too!

Umm...Day Z!

Left 4 Dead 2!

Alien Swarm!

I have a thing for killing zombies can you tell? >.<

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Borderlands is my favorite co-op game.  Borderlands 2 is out soon too.

Other than that i have enjoyed the Gears of War trilogy and Army of Two 1 & 2. Also Left 4 Dead 2 and Dead Island are great fun co-op.

• Preacher26Preacher26 Member UncommonPosts: 381

Minecraft.. the possabilities are endless. Good game to play with a friend or two.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Awesomenauts was just ported to steam today i think. Really awesome and fun game for coop action 3v3 :)

a very nice 2D moba

Your prayers are answered OP for multi-player indie games at least:

http://www.pixelprospector.com/44-free-indie-games-in-4-minutes-multiplayer-edition/

44 games, all listed below the vid (t=) and linked (& free!) - watch the vid. image

Not out yet, but this will be one of the best co-op games when it does:

http://www.pocketwatchgames.com/Monaco/