Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4475th Ranger Elite (NC)

iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

The old outfit is rebuilt, The old WCG site back up and running and were trying to reach out to all former PS1 4475th Vets.  If you remember the name, and are wanting in on the action that will be PS2, head over to the website.

WestCoastGamerz.com

See you on the battlefield soldiers

TwitchTV: iNeoki

Comments

• scragcatscragcat Member UncommonPosts: 94

One of the most awsome Outfits in the original Planetside!

Question: is Ts/vent 100% required?

Hi Neoki :P (did you convince Red to play?)

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    What server is the 4475th playing on?   I might...just might...play, not going to make a promise.   I'll have to see how sniping is in the game before I make a commitment to rejoining the outfit and playing again.   BTW how many old members came back?   I know I saw Goldhaze, Mastrchief, Crafty and Smitty...who else is back?
  • iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

Genudine, hope to see you ingame :)

• iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

Oh and, a lot of members are registered in the forums. Faredawg, Masterrahl and myself played a lot during the Tech Test, but once the closed beta went live they both faded a bit. Currently the roster of old rangers is: Myself, Smitty, Archangel (MrMischi3f), Nachetka, Kryc (Krykey), Butsty, Crafty, Angst. Pretty much everyone is registered on the forums (Including Redeemer) but haven't seen em all ingame yet, might take a bit to get the outfit going again. Been trying to get it revived since Beta, were also looking to get new bloods too.

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

May you serve as a living memory of the 4474 Ranger Elite who came before you.

May they rest in peace.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Before I head off to bed, just bumping this.  The 4475th Ranger Elite is still open for recruitment.    We play on the Genudine West Coast server most nights between 7pm PST and whenever we go to bed - LOL!   So if you are a West Coaster looking for an active Outfit that likes squad play - come join us!   It's always a blast - literally!   image