Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

something worth reading if you didnt like Allods before like myself

cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/07/27/massively-interview-allods-online-talks-health-housing-heroes

I played allods at release because its a cross between warhammer online and wow and i left in disgust over their handling of the cash shop and how crappy things were with pay to win rune system later on. That article is kinda changing my mind as this game now seems to be offering much more then most triple A titles nowadays. Im not big into grinding but this new server has a huge exp boost i think (havent tried it yet just read it) but to anyone thinking about a game to play waiting on GW2 i think i might try this again myself. It seems like Gpotatoe and Mail.ru finally get it and see you cant pay to win .

Comments

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But, even I shall trust them, it's too late...

• vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708
    Originally posted by altas

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But, even I shall trust them, it's too late...

Couldn't agree more mate. Greed did this game in for me. Most Russian con jobs are not so obvious...

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S