Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This AWSOME GAME needs Hype !!!

vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104

its coming out 12.30 2012 !!! its free to play !  I am waiting for it long time ...    and after i try this game  then i will decide what to play Guild wars 2 or this ...     Guys check some videos of it  learn more  maybe you will like this game

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/745

Comments

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,384

Animation Locks... no thanks...

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589

Gpotato? Noooooopppee. 

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

• escarretaescarreta Member Posts: 99

Just another asiatic game.....

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by vojkan95

its coming out 12.30 2012 !!! its free to play !  I am waiting for it long time ...    and after i try this game  then i will decide what to play Guild wars 2 or this ...     Guys check some videos of it  learn more  maybe you will like this game

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/745

I have been waiting for this game for a long time as well. Totally agree with you that it's fantastic. Love the small features like your toon becomes a vendor while you log out, and that the abilities are learned. It seems to have a fantastic full screen effect when using certain abilities or when flying.

Despite the monsters-under-the-bridge this game does need more hype (and i'm usually one who's against hype personally)

• VladamyreVladamyre Member UncommonPosts: 223

Wasn't this a movie on TV a few years back? Crouching, something something, asian.

In a world of sharp knives, you would be a spoon.

• vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by doragon86

Gpotato? Noooooopppee. 

Whats wrong with Gpotato ???? i played aika online from G potato  .... its still my best MMoRPG    !

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Is this the one where you can run and fight on water? Seemed pretty cool.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by Vladamyre

Wasn't this a movie on TV a few years back? Crouching, something something, asian.

Crouching goblin hidden space goat... teehee

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

ive been waiting for this game for a long time. Definitellly will play it  casually for pve. Since gpotato will bring it to US the pay to win is kind of expected already..... so yeah, no comptetitive wallet looting pvp for me

EDIT: gpotato will publish the EU version, sorry my bad.... USA will have the game through Snail Games, so maybe we wont see pay to win. maybe, hopefully.

• TadianTadian Member UncommonPosts: 18

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. What should that movie have to do with this game!?

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113

Are these two games the same or is there something even weirder going on here?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/749

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Darth-Batman

same game, wulin will be the american version. wushu is EU i think

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    Originally posted by Darth-Batman

wulin is westernized version of wushu

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

It also looks so similar to 9Dragons...

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Age of Wulin? Lol, I was sure I'll see The Secret World mentioned here. Which is much more relevant

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

This actually seems to have some promise.  I will check it out when its launched!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

Sandbox  for ME does not mix with f2p + Cash Shop  so no way in hell I will play it.

Besides gPotato. No seriously could not play cash shop based sandbox. Kinda defeat whole purpose of sandbox for ME.

• vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104

No  Age of Wulin is EU version  ....... Age of Wushu is US version

• VladamyreVladamyre Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Originally posted by Tadian

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. What should that movie have to do with this game!?

Really? If you have to ask that question then you surely aren't worth explaining it to.

In a world of sharp knives, you would be a spoon.

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703
    Originally posted by rojo6934

ive been waiting for this game for a long time. Definitellly will play it  casually for pve. Since gpotato will bring it to US the pay to win is kind of expected already..... so yeah, no comptetitive wallet looting pvp for me

EDIT: gpotato will publish the EU version, sorry my bad.... USA will have the game through Snail Games, so maybe we wont see pay to win. maybe, hopefully.

Good luck with that one.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
  • steffx74steffx74 Member Posts: 8
    Gpotato. Pass.
  • rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325

All these Asian grinders are the same game, you realize that right? they have little teams reskin and rewrite the stories and poof another cash cow.

• lqw6843128lqw6843128 Member UncommonPosts: 40

I played this game and let me tell u this: this game is not really that AWESOME.... , but worth a try if u have never play any chinese mmo