Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Z: PC Gamer article with brand new screenshots!

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Very good read.  It clarifies some of the more nebulous information that was available before.  Certainly one I'll be watching.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

interesting... though i had no idea these guys developed War Inc.. im now kinda worried this game will be another FPS pile of steaming manure that War Inc is/was when i played it. 

the pictures are impressive but i would rather see an actual ingame video of the game even in a pre-alpha state just to see how they are balancing the animations and such.  more so now that i know they also developed War Inc which is plagued by horrible fps mechanics ...

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Indeed. SO glad it will be a sandbox player driven game. You can also rent servers and build worlds using the tools they provide. How awesome is that ?

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    Originally posted by Mephster

Indeed. SO glad it will be a sandbox player driven game. You can also rent servers and build worlds using the tools they provide. How awesome is that ?

I believe they have mentioned you can rent servers - I'd love to see the ability for people to band together, gather and actually build their own 'safe havens' like small player-run cities.  I'm thinking of stuff like from Mad Max:

Kinda like that but... better.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

So far I like where this game is heading and thanks for the heads up!

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Originally posted by P4YB4CK

So far I like where this game is heading and thanks for the heads up!

I agree - I like the direction the game is going.  The information in this interview helped to clear up a couple of concerns I had about the game, so I'm more interested than I was before.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• DeadangelDeadangel Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Originally posted by Ichmen

interesting... though i had no idea these guys developed War Inc.. im now kinda worried this game will be another FPS pile of steaming manure that War Inc is/was when i played it. 

the pictures are impressive but i would rather see an actual ingame video of the game even in a pre-alpha state just to see how they are balancing the animations and such.  more so now that i know they also developed War Inc which is plagued by horrible fps mechanics ...

I agree 100%

When I found out the War Inc crew was making it I felt my heart sink, and the taste of bile in the back of my throat.

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440
    I will play this. However I think The Repopulation is going to be better.
  • deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    those screenshots are obviously posed screenshots, think gmod.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.