Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you doing until the 25th?

12346»

Comments

• monarc333monarc333 Member UncommonPosts: 622

Couldnt bring myself to log into Rift after this last BWE. So I started wringing my hands. But then I downloaded Path of Exile and started playing that. Things are marginally better now.

I'm still in GW2 withdrawal though. So my FB group of friends keep posting dif builds and videos and lore info that we all eat up as if we havent been feed in months. We count down the days until headstart with glee and abandon. Oh, GW2, will you be my special someone?

• indrctindrct Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by ZekeAsukura

Installing and uninstalling random games. And contemplating buying GW1 for the HOM rewards.

HOM rewards?

• miramira2miramira2 Member UncommonPosts: 76

DDO, Skyrim and GW1; but I am sooooo frustrated... To many days until release

• Crazy00EyesCrazy00Eyes Member Posts: 91

What do you guys only play RPGs?

I'm mostly playing Starcraft 2 and Battlefield 3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Played: Clan Lord, WoW, Matrix Online, LOTR:O, EVE, Tabula Rasa, Warhammer Online, Rift
    Playing: Starcraft 2, Battlefield 3

• vesuviasvesuvias Member UncommonPosts: 151

Great suggestions here, so I figured I would give back.

If you love turn-based games:

Civ 4 (yes the old one, mods were better with this version) + BTS + Rise Of Mankind: A New Dawn (Mod)

Giant Map with ~20 civs

A game of this can literally take a whole month to complete, which should take you near up to release. Now Civ games if not played on the easier difficulties have this problem I like to call "Dead Man Clicking". Meaning the game is lost but the AI is so inept at finishing you off that it could be a week in real time before you realize there is no way to catch up. So don't be afriad to use the built in cheat tools (modifies terrian, cities, units, etc), to avoid some frustration, no one has that much free time to start  over.

Everyone should experience the sheer geeky joy seeing your Assault Mech take out a unit of swordsman.