Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game

Loverboy85Loverboy85 Goth en burgPosts: 64Member

Used to be fun during the beta. I havent played since then. Today i downloaded the trial. I played for a couple of levels. Then i uninstalled it. This game has not aged well.

• William12William12 Saint paul, MNPosts: 680Member

Ya you should of waited for f2p to launch and wait for updates.  They have been working hard but it takes time to bring a game back from 2 years of no updates.

• AdamantineAdamantine NowherePosts: 3,799Member Uncommon

No idea how anyone could end up with this conclusion, but since the OP gives no reasons for his verdict, there is nothing to actually comment upon.

Sad you didnt liked it.

• ZorgoZorgo Deepintheheartof, TXPosts: 2,225Member Uncommon

This has to be a troll post. I played the beta and cannot imagine anyone finding it to be a more enjoyable experience than the isle of dawn.

Performance issues during beta made the game all but unplayable until maybe the last 2 weeks.

• TweFojuTweFoju Saitama & Jakarta ( current )Posts: 1,021Member Uncommon
    maybe because there isn't enough players for you to play with, wait till it's f2p, there should be at least a couple of thousand players more in the game that will make the game feel more alive

So What Now?