It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Burnouts, let's hear your list.
Top-5 things driving burnout in MMORPGs:
1. Tedius questing. Every quest hub is the same, just reskinned. Quests feel meaningless.
2. No variety in combat. Attack every mob the same way over and over.
3. Useless crafting. Spend time and earnings leveling crafting only to find out later that it achieved nothing.
4. Ultra low drop rate quest items. Kill 15 boars get 1 boar meat.
5. Slow respawns. Quest is to kill 10 snargletooths, there are only 8 and there's a 10 minute respawn.
Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now turned Amateur Game Developer. I don't Forum PVP. If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident. Realm Lords 2 on MMORPG.com