Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Cow finisher - "Finishes enemies in PvP and WvW"

BetakodoBetakodo Poor land, FLPosts: 330Member Uncommon

Not spending real cash in the cash shop so I can't test it out. Can someone post a vid or something of what it does? If it skips the finish animation that leaves you vulnerable that would be overpowered, which is why I bring it up. Of course, it could just be the option of dropping a cow instead of a flag, but still I'm not spending real cash to find out. Also, I would take a print screen of the item description, but Arenanet doesn't allow us to take screenshots of tool-tip popups anymore, how quaint.

The description reads "When activated, your character will drop a cow on your enemies to finish them in PvP and WvW. Last for one hour." 75 gems for one.

Comments

• XeseXese Hershey, PAPosts: 39Member

I haven't tried, but my guess is that it doesn't shorten the finishing animation, it is just a different finishing move. So, cosmetic change.

• WolvardsWolvards grants pass, ORPosts: 650Member

B effin A!!! You can bet when I get home i'm buying a few of those haha!

The "Youtube Pro": Someone who watches video's on said subject, and obviously has a full understanding of what is being said about such subject.