Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fusang is broken

13»

Comments

• BigRock411BigRock411 Member Posts: 299
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    Originally posted by BigRock411
    Originally posted by 7star
    Originally posted by Sovrath

C'mon now, everyone says having 3 faction combat prevents the zerg from prevailing, the other two factions are supposed to team up together to help overcome.

Yeah, I know, the reality of the situation can be quite different.

yeah, what about that?

Or is the idea that 3 factions means more balance a fallacy?

I always suspected as much.

I think it holds true as long as the size between the 3 factions remains relatively near each other, probably so that no single faction gets much larger than 45% or so.

But if one faction gets past the tipping point, say 50 or so it means that both of the other factions combined can do nothing really to stop them, and I think perhaps that Templars have a much higher percentage than that on some servers.

The problem is, the Templars are viewed as the "righteous" faction (not to be mistaken for good) promoting order and seem to appeal more to players than greedy corporate opportunists or far eastern anarchists.

Go figure.

Yup.

And their city, London, is also the hub for banking, so we all have to go there whether we want to or not. 

Do you know, I haven't been to London yet, really should stop by there and check out the banking/stores

Too busy killing zombies you know, they're everywhere!

Seriously check out the bank and stop by pangea and get some clothes or something...

I really hope youve at least stopped by your headquarters and picked up the sprint animas...you should have enough money from missions to at buy one or two sprint speed boosts.

London is actually a very well done city, makes new york look like it was tacked on right before launch...was actually very dissapointed with NY...why choose a crappy warehouse in brooklyn for the illuminati HQ...i mean a high rise in manhatten just makes more sense and looks better...i dont care how realistic that particulair block in brookly is...and ive seen the real photos of someone who went to that exact location...its surprisingly accurate.

Just feel the seoul and london have more...character...stuff...locations to look at...NY feels like a few generic, albeit realistic city blocks with out a whole lot to really explore....i dunno makes the lumies feel...ghetto...broke...not-serious-business...

Funny you should mention that, just found that guy 2 nights ago, actually had the levels and even the cash had I wanted to break myself to purchase the 1st two speed boosts, settled for 1 and will buy the 2nd sometime this weekend.

Now, if could figure out what to do with some of these useless white marks I collect all the time but can't spend anywhere.

Maybe those stores in London you spoke about?

As far as lumies being ghetto, have you seen our secret underground base underneath those shabby city blocks?  We're as high tech as they come I'll have you know.

I think that's done to further the illusion that lumies for the most part of "shadow masters", where as the Templar are much more in your face about the righteousness of their cause.

Theres black and white marks, at your headquarters youll notice NPC selling gear thats probably way outside your leauge, it will cost XX black marks and XXX white marks.

They have cheaper gear for lower QL but nothing really worth buying there since its not purple gear.  So think of those color marks as endgame pvp currency with black being the "dollars" and the white marks being the "cents" more or less...uless i got it backwards.

I think you get the black marks winning the smaller scale pvp matches, havent gotten any, but do have a lot of white from a few fusang attempts.

And i still think that a high rise in mahatten, like some global conglomerates headquarters would be more fitting for the lumies...brooklyn is a dump full of hipsters.

• Preacher26Preacher26 Member UncommonPosts: 381

Why are people waiting until QL6-10 before participating?

Ive been keeping these quest on cooldown since the zones opened to me (granted I play casually). Sure 1v1 or 1v2 you may have a tough time surviving but your far from helpless and can still contribute plenty regardless of your gear lvls.

Im only in Q4/5 gear but my dps with my AR/Blaze build seems to get the job done even with the random 1v1 or 1v2 encounters.

There are plenty of low cost AP builds out there that are effective in pvp.