Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaiderZ: Closed Beta Gift Pack Keys!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given some special keys for the RaiderZ closed beta that will grant users special in game items such as Zircon of Strength, Great Hammer of Kuotes and Resurrection scrolls.  Get your key now while supplies last!

GET YOUR FREE GIFT KEY FOR THE RAIDERZ CLOSED BETA HERE!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• ChristianaChristiana Member UncommonPosts: 28

Yay first ^^

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Medieval knights roaming tropical islands and jungles with asian themed music playing in the background accompanied by flashy combat animations...?

• ZereiZerei Member UncommonPosts: 24

nice :DDD

• MalasorteMalasorte Member UncommonPosts: 56

played alpha and its an amazing game

• YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Originally posted by Gdemami

Medieval knights roaming tropical islands and jungles with asian themed music playing in the background accompanied by flashy combat animations...?

No.

Raiderz is bassically what everyone wanted from Tera, but actually competent and with actually enjoyable combat. 

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• ShadowVlicanShadowVlican Member UncommonPosts: 158
    I certainly hope that's the case! I cancelled my Tera pre order cuz the combat was awkward
  • SunwolfNCSunwolfNC Member UncommonPosts: 188

/headdesk...

EPIC DINNER TIME
    Epic monster hunting, epic hunger. Gather resources, cook up a meal and feast with fellow hunters in the XP gaining dinner system"

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by Yuui

Raiderz is bassically what everyone wanted from Tera 

"Everyone" wanted from Tera to be medieval knights roaming tropical islands and jungles with asian themed music playing in the background accompanied by flashy combat animations...?