Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giveaway 2 x BWE3 keys !!!

Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346

Ok so i have spare keys for last beta event that is starting in 2days

Only req to be able to get it is to have account that is older then 1 year and you have to be active on the forums at least a bit...

Ok now the fun part, i will choose 1 winner from submitions of your best memory in GW1 Beta, i know probably not many ppl played it but that is why i am giving the 2nd key to any GW1 story you would like to tell, your best memory of pve/pvp or anything really

GL to yall and seeya in z game

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

My best memory of GW1 was during the first online free test weekend (During E3) playing a Monk/Ele and being almost unkillable. Finding so much pleasure in PvP that i never reached the end of the PvE part.

Its also my oldest GW1 memmory, never played GW1 extensively after release, just a few weeks with a character on my daughters account.

(Need the key for my daughter)

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• iamflymoloiamflymolo Member Posts: 152

Hey, Branko. I'm looking for a key for my nephew. if you can send one my way we'd both appreciate it very much!

I'd love to tell you a story about GW1 but, honestly, I never played it. I would certainly be willing to make up a really good one for you if you'd like!  ;)

edit: darn... just realized I haven't been here on this account for more than a year. I actually have, but I wanted this account to be synonymous with my youtube account and mmorpg.com frowns upon having 2 accounts. I'm pretty sure I've actually been here since 2008.

edit2: I just checked my mail history (I never delete anything) and found my very first post!

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3083956#3083956

I know I can't prove that's me without forwarding you the email, but it's me.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

I allready got a key, for my daughter  mate... 

Its actually surprising how easy you can still get them, somehow this confirms that the game currently is only popular and in demand by the insiders. Which means we can expect big christmass sales for GW2.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Smitty88Smitty88 Member Posts: 103

Id love one of you have a NA key =)

• PerkoPerko Member Posts: 62

Hi, I would love to get one of those keys!  I am a long-time member, although I post here rarely, mostly I lurk.

Until a few minutes ago, I thought I already had a valid key for this weekend - I got one of the keys offered in the curse.com giveaway a while back.  Unfortunately, today I tried to use it while setting up my account, and it turns out that it's garbage, they discovered a duplicate key bug in their code and served a bunch of people the same key.  So I'm out of luck, and there's nothing they can do about it.  I guess I'll have to contemplate pre-ordering the game blind if I want to check it out, but the whole point was to try it first for at least a couple of days.

I did play Guild Wards 1, in the beta, but I got scared off by the early feedback, and then didn't purchase it until the next year when they put out the Nightfall expansion.  I enjoyed the heck out of that, so I expect to like GW2 a lot as well.  It's been quite a few years, and I have a crap memory and play a lot of games, so I don't remember any one really remarkable in-game thing.  Just trying to hold off some massive fort (castle?) invasion by a whole army of baddies where I was horrendously outnumbered, and mostly getting brutally slaughtered at it.  Mostly I recall spending hours & hours creating and studying a huge spreadsheet of all the possible learnable skills/powers in an attempt to distill the best deck combinations.  I think I still have that somewhere.

Anywho, that's my story...

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

There is a thread for key discussion already.  It can be found here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/353336/Beta-Key-Discussion-Sources-for-Giveaways-Requests.html

Please use it in the future.

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.