Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM News: New Feature: Post Reporting

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com added a new feature to our forums today.  Members can now report posts to our moderators that they feel require action.  This is initiated by clicking the new button labeled "Report!" that is shown below:

If you see someone who is violating our rules of conduct, please report it using this new feature.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Ahhh very nice... I can't count how many times I've wanted to report a post. ::::28::

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

Agreed, there were so many times I needed to report a post, or get the Moderators attention, but couldn't obviously. Good job staff at mmorpg.com :). Of course, now that the Report button is first instead of the reply button, I might accidently click the report instead of reply a few times ::::05::

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

Good stuff... reported my first tonight :)

• WardropWardrop Member Posts: 462
    Good deal MMORPG staff. Should help with cleaning up a lot of the garbage in the forums hopefully.
  • necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358

for all yall narcsimage

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    nice nice!
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Nice. I was wating for somthing like this for the longest. BTW, can I test it by reporting myself? image

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• SteamRangerSteamRanger Member UncommonPosts: 920

Great feature. Now, if the same thing could be done in the area of Game Rankings.

"Soloists and those who prefer small groups should never have to feel like they''re the ones getting the proverbial table scraps, as it were." - Scott Hartsman, Senior Producer, Everquest II
    "People love groups. Its a fallacy that people want to play solo all the time." - Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer, Rift