Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Link for SOE first webcast on Vanguard

sri_rishabhsri_rishabh Bellevue, WAPosts: 56Member

http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/324592815

Gives a good idea about where game is heading

Comments

• TokkenTokken Portland, ORPosts: 1,153Member Uncommon

Good stuff.  Thanks.

They didn't mention whether they are gonna improve the F2P package or not.  Then really need to lisen to the players.

Brad McQuaid Quote:  So, God-willing, the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen team and I will be able to make or allow that magic to happen a third time, and it too will be not just a great game, but also that catalyst again that brings people together, sometimes out of their comfort zone, learning how to work together not just tactically in a virtual world but also socially in the real world.
  • ace80kace80k Lorton, VAPosts: 151Member Uncommon

Whether they improve the F2P package or not, if you like MMOs, you owe it to yourself to download this game once it goes F2P (if you haven't already obviously). If for nothing else but to explore the world, it will absolutely be worth the try for that experience alone. If I sound like a Vanguard fanboy, it's because I am. This game had the potential to be amazing back in the day, but fell far far short. It'll be interesting to see what sort of life they can breathe into it, or if they even can still.

• rznkainrznkain Dugspur, VAPosts: 539Member

I will def be checking it out once it is converted F2P