Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

char builds

sigge71sigge71 Member Posts: 9

its really weird to se what kind of char builds many players give as advise to others , its like the advise givers mean and thinks that all players of rohan play PT all the way through the game , they say dont open up the cold wave on the mage or if you do only to lvl 1or 2  you dont need more since the others in your PT attacks to , and you dont have to open up the health coil either cuz your not gonna lose that much or no hp at all since your standing in the back line in the PT .its sucha bullshit to just take for granted that all players do PTs when they play rohan , and some players also say only spend 1 point on that skill depending on what char they mean ,  and dont forget    dont spend any points at all on vit   you dont need that  since your gonna do such huge dam on the mob  that they are not gonna have the time to hit you at all .what kind of BS is that  not gonna need any good or high vit  cuz the mobs are gonna get the chance to hit you that much.what kind of advise is that to give , i mean  1 build does not suit all no matter what char we talk aboute .in a fight  your not the only 1 whos gonna hit the mob hard and do crits   , the mob can do to you what you do to him  , but according to other players  thats nothing to keep in mind . i once saw a player who had been given the advise to build his dekan only int  ,  he didnt do anything else except died alot cuz of low hp , he wasent talking to me but he told another player that in all chat.and he wasent happy or pleased with that build on his dekan  and i can understand that .but build your char like that if you wanna get bored in short time and quit playn the game.