Who We Are:
Revelations is a newly reformed guild that started in LOTRO, on the Firefoot server. We have branched off to form this guild with the sole purpose of focusing fully on GW2. While most of our player base is NA based, we do have some friends that play with us from Australia as well as NZ. We're a tight-knit group of players, that have played together in multiple different games for close to 5 years. From MMOs, to MOBAs, and FPS we strive to play well and have fun. A strong core of the group is dedicated to PvP, and in particular will be focusing on WvW in GW2. Although, sPvP tournaments will get its fair share too. So with the launch of Guild Wars 2 comes the hopes of a great new game as well as a thriving new community.
What To Expect From Us:
You would be getting in on the ground floor of what we see ultimately becoming a very successful community. As our player base my not be very large, the core is extremely strong. We have a full website and a great Ventrilo server used for several games. An open door policy in regards to friends and family joining. We feel that games are meant to be shared and played with friends and we not only welcome, but encourage this. We will never force our guild members to be in-game at specific times, nor will we ever require members to participate in any scheduled or pick-up activity. Ultimately this game is mean't to have FUN, and that's definitely not something we are willing to take away from our player base.
What We Ask of Our Members:
- 18 years of age or older.
- The use of Ventrilo voice chat for guild grouping events.
- Common sense as well as a good sense of humor. Yes we know, these don't always go hand and hand.
- No cheating and or the use of any exploit, is tolerated at any time.
- The ability to take and or give constructive criticism. We can't get stronger as players or a group, unless we are willing to accept our weaknesses.
- The understanding that real life comes first before any game. We are comprised of everything from business owners and military members, to students and semi-professional baseball players. We know real life is priority. And we expect our player base to understand this as well.
We will be allowing our guild members to take advantage of the multiple guild join function that GW2 is offering, with the understanding that our guild is the members' primary 'represented' guild. We know that in order for our guild to thrive and prosper, we must have guild influence remain in-house.
Why should Revelations be your gaming community of choice? One simple word: community. We've played a number of games and have been "led" by a number of different leaders. Our leadership is a democracy, and it helps that most of our leaders, in which we have many, are close friends. Your opinion is always welcomed and valued, and regardless of whether you're a new recruit or a crusty old veteran, you can be sure that you'll be treated with respect in all aspects of our community.
If you want to be successful in-game and have a great time doing it, there's no better place to be than Revelations. If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our officers in-game
Thanks for reading up on a little bit of our history. If you have any questions, our forums and especially our Ventrilo server are always open.