Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you think blizzard is coming to the end

12346»

Comments

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

I just dont like them anymore.  They're probably over for me. 

However, no they are NOT coming to an end.  At all.  They'll sell loads of Mists of Pandalot.  I said that right yea?  : P 

And they put out D3 and everyone just stormed the aisles to pick that one up (not me thanks).  They're doing fine and dandy.  You folks are still buying their stuff like nobody's business.  They're doing very well indeed.  They aren't going anywhere for the time being.  Not in the least. 

• ZhylawZhylaw Member Posts: 115

Financially speaking NO, at least not in the next year or two. Long Term ehhh mebbe.

As a player, yes I think Blizzard has become to big and decandt like Ancient Rome and is decaying from within and I won't buy or touch any more of their games.

Also there are many players who feel as I do.

So it depends what you mean I guess.

• BlahtacticsBlahtactics Member Posts: 4

Not a chance, Blizzard is backed by the last almost 20 years now of top of the line games IE Warcraft, Starcraft and of course Diablo. Not mention its backed by Activision and its millions. I can see why a lot of people might be asking well what happens now with Blizzard but to be honest even with WOW in decline and D being a flop they still can pull from many different series and even breath life into series thought to be dead. They are a Top tier company with a lot of talented people working with them to create some of the finest games I have seen. They have a lot of options right now and they are probably considering what to pull out next. This is just my view on thing anyways at this point. 

• FntSize72LOLFntSize72LOL Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by coretex666

Do you think Apple is coming to the end? No no it is not a troll post, seriously...

If it is not a troll post then show us some reasoning behind it

With current stage of the thread, my answer would be plain "No".

Apple wont come to an end purely because it has enough fanboy hipsters who have to be different and buy into their overpriced products. Macs are terrible, and anyone who says differently is just a douchebag. Whats going on with bizzard is simple, pure greed. They are no longer going to cater to the type of gamer that the gaming industry was built on, they have found a cash cow audience, the "casual" gamer. Let me elaborate on what i mean by Casual because i'm sure somebody will try to correct/argue with me over it. I don't mean a person who only has time to play a game a few hours a day/week. I'm talking about the type of gamer who wants instant gratification and wants absolutely no challenge from the game they play. They just basically want to play a game with an "i-win" button. Casuals are the reason the gaming industry is so profitable, and it is also why we're seeing a decline in the quality of games. Honestly, just because a game sells "x large amount of copies" doesn't make it a good game, it only means they've had hype, good advertisment, a good brand, and it certainly helps if its in a series.

Anyway inb4 logical fallacies.