Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What god should I choose? NEED HELP

ThijsIsBaasThijsIsBaas Member Posts: 5

Hey guys, I really don't know what god i should purchase..

There's so many of them and I've heard that the tags given to the gods don't match all the time which makes it even harder to chose..

So, I need ur help

I'm looking for a god with tons of CC and some good escape or mobility and if it's possible a beefy god.

any suggestions?

Comments

• Komarcek1Komarcek1 Member Posts: 6

Sobek has tons of CC he is magic than maybe Arachne she is Physical

http://smitebuilder.com/gods/

Read god spells here

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626

Yeah Sobek is really the only god I can think of that matches that description. Guan Yu is also really strong and has cc, but he will be nerfed soon. Ymir is also really good. I prefer to build him AD, which i've never really seen anyone else do.. ever. But his passive makes it good.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Hades comes to mind as well.  Wukong if you build him tanky too.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ThijsIsBaasThijsIsBaas Member Posts: 5

Hey guys, I wanted to buy guan yu first but my friend bought him, so I will buy sobek since we always play together ^^

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried him in a botgame and he seems pretty fun with the fling and the ulti!

• DeathJerkyDeathJerky Member UncommonPosts: 6

A little late of a reply, but Ymir is amazingly good also. Great AoE cone stun, beefy ult and a wall that(when used correctly) leads to kills or prevention of deaths.

• bboyzortbboyzort Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Originally posted by Komarcek1

Sobek has tons of CC he is magic than maybe Arachne she is Physical

http://smitebuilder.com/gods/

Read god spells here

pretty good website. thanks for sharing! 

• PoufPouf Member Posts: 341

I may be late , but i would go for Hades 

• jugularveinjugularvein Member UncommonPosts: 371

Id say Hades first, but ppl forgot to mention Anubis, if built a bit tanky he can be a beast.  Plus he has 2 cc's which can come in handy, hes more of a mid ranged mage but can do some serious damage and cc if built right

CPU-HP Omen 17.3" Laptop  i7  12 GB AMD Radeon RX580 1 TB Hard Drive