Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CONDEMNED - NA/PVP/Hardcore - Team Focused PvP Guild

13»

Comments

• rainfinalerainfinale Member Posts: 1

I rolled with Condemned in the last BWE #3. Played about 45 / 60 hours. WvW'd at least 35 of those hours and didn't need to grind to do it (started in WvW at level 1). Arenanet really has designed the game to reward teamwork and these guys have the high level of organization that granted the ability to defeat, for lack of a better word, zergs with twice the numbers but not showing much level of coordination. So glad the game has been designed to allow one to take on 2 or 3:1 odds with proper tactics and teamwork rather than many games were it mostly comes down to who has more numbers.

Incredibly fun and I can't wait for the 25th!

• WagnakWagnak Member Posts: 1
    12 days til release! Hopefully there will be a handful of more stress tests before then to play with everyone
  • BaltazBaltaz Member Posts: 1
    Just joined Condemned and really looking forward to playing with these guys! Early release next week cant wait.
  • hyllstarterhyllstarter Member UncommonPosts: 203
    I played agianst them in SWTOR they were always very hard to beat in a war zone.

• zekeofevzekeofev Member UncommonPosts: 240

Great guild. Fun and hardcore focused on teamwork.

-Sajin, Rift.

• Kamie1Kamie1 Member Posts: 7
    Last round of interviews before launch. We will still recruit after GW2 comes out, but you ll miss our glorious start!

• Kamie1Kamie1 Member Posts: 7
    We have re-opened recruitment on some of the classes, check out our website for the update!

http://www.areyoucondemned.net/forum/m/1016131/viewthread/3937648-recruitment-status

• rmadlerrmadler Member Posts: 1
    I may be a little premature, but I wanted to get this one in before anyone did.

• CondemnedGW2CondemnedGW2 Member Posts: 17

Still have a few spots to fill! We are looking for top quality players!

• CondemnedGW2CondemnedGW2 Member Posts: 17

We have opened up recruitment for all classes http://areyoucondemned.net/

Contact any officer in game or TS and we would be happy to answer any questions!