Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA 50% off code from Facebook, then Chronoscroll it

Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297

http://www.facebook.com/TERAonline

It's on a window to the bottom left of the screen.  Yea that's about $25 first month included.

For convenience simply enter "FACEBOOK50" on the code redemption window at the enmasse store checkout. (These guys are taking advantage of the fact Chronoscrolls are pretty much being given away. Lasts till jul 3.)

Now this being mmorpg.com we can all wax eloquent about the end of days, Nostradamus, the second coming etc, etc, etc

But if you like deals there's one.

Comments

• Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297

2 days left on the sale - today and tomorrow.  I'm already reading posts "ya I'll buy it but not  at its present price" drink the Pepsi wake up and read up. No QQ or demands for social justice later. Chronoscrolls down to 2100 (T12 weapon still at 7500 WTF is up with that?)

• Tachikoma00Tachikoma00 Member Posts: 49

Shit I missed out, as I just noticed this thread today. Anyone else know where I can pick it up for <$30?

Guildmate pointed towards this site which seems to have a 25% discount voucher for all the game's featured in the site for this weekend ONLY. (Guess all the game's it sells must be failing - rimshot). Voucher is in the bottom right corner of the screen.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

I have amazon bookmarked and it has the following.

http://www.amazon.com/Tera-Online-Pc/dp/B002I0HJG8/ref=pd_cp_vg_0

Read the fine print with Amazon, sometimes they have shipping restrictions (even for EDownloads)

• Tachikoma00Tachikoma00 Member Posts: 49

Unfortunately the Green Man site is still selling it for $49, even though it's been reduced on the official Tera site to $39. Lame, still not sub $30... Thanks for the input though!

Too slow!  They pulled TERA, GW2, TSW et al off their page. I was even planning on buying the last two when I got home.

Rhis is how it worked: "we’re handing you a 25% voucher, which will get you 25% off the listed price for any product on our site"

TERA had a 4% off "deal" from before.  on check out you entered the code given and after entering the code it would substract 25% off.

So as of a few hours ago it went like: 49.94-4%=47.95 47.95-25%= 35.95.

But....it's gone . . .  /pouty face.

regardless the $5 difference was probably too onerous for you. . .    But keep your eyes open! 

Here's another one I just found while looking for TSW deals (7/12/12 @ 12pm EST) it's at $29 MOVE IT OR LOSE IT, seems like it's only 2 digital copies. For those interested TSW is a bit marked down but not enough yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Tera-Online-Pc/dp/B002I0HJG8/ref=sr_1_1_title_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1342109059&sr=1-1&keywords=Tera
  • MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Is it possible to start up the seven day trial, and then get a chronoscroll using money I have gotten from the game?

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

Originally posted by MadDemon64

Is it possible to start up the seven day trial, and then get a chronoscroll using money I have gotten from the game?

I do not know for 100% certain.  It certainly would be quite sweet if it was. But I can give you a sound guess at least:

Judging from how the system is set up I would expect that to lift off all the restrictions of the trial account (for example level limit 23, chat, etc) you have to purchase the game proper.  Whether from the En Masse store or whetherthere are any Amazon copies or other retailers having sales.  Once you enter the "key" so to speak it turns your trial account to a full account. Obviously, one month comes included with that purchase of the game.

From there on out, like any other player you can focus and get the first 1300 gold needed to cover the next month and continue onwards free. 

Edit: Someone posted this chat GM today all psyched.  For a moment I thought it might apply to your question then I read the fine print and the guy already had a sub (he bought the game), he just let it lapse. Still, I think it means my hunch up above is on mark.

GM Great.White.Buffalo: Hi, my name is GM Great.White.Buffalo. How may I help you?
    Me .: Hi, I was wondering about chronoscrolls
    GM Great.White.Buffalo: What about them?
    Me .: My friend's subscription expired and he doesn't have money to play again, so I was wondering if it was possible to gift him time in some way
    Me .: Such as buying a chronoscroll in-game and having it apply to his account?
    GM Great.White.Buffalo: You can, but they have to be in game.
    GM Great.White.Buffalo: Has the time expired already
    GM Great.White.Buffalo: ?
    Me .: Yeah he can't log in because his subscription is expired
    GM Great.White.Buffalo: If you give me the email address I will add a day.
    Me .: Oh sweet thanks, let me ask him real quick
    Me .: Okay, his email address is: &lt;censored>
    GM Great.White.Buffalo: one sec
    GM Great.White.Buffalo: All set, is there anything else I can help with.
    Me .: Nope, that should be everything, thanks a bunch :D
    GM Great.White.Buffalo: Have a great day!

New sale, this one off Amazon got tweeted an hour ago: (7/31/12)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0HJG8/

50% off at $24.99 chronoscroll market value at approx 1140g