Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One Big Bucket

2»

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

What they needed to do was actually use a new engine not an engine from 12 years ago..

• AbyssussAbyssuss Member Posts: 85
    Originally posted by Betaguy
    Originally posted by axishatr

It's a bucket alright......of crap.   Still no Americans in game after YEARS!  Highest priced game around unless you fall for the trick of signing on for a year or more to support their bad decisions.  My letter to CRS and to anyone thinking of this thing will be posted in these forums for you to see.

I agree I wouldn't donate to the kickstarter program for this, game is lousey.

I know that now sadly, I'm a WW2 buff and had real high hopes...

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    Originally posted by Stug

Please post anything that proves DOCs post to be wrong or innacurate.

If you can't that makes your words as invalid as you say mine are.

As for the kickstarter - there are enough people out there willing to pay 40K to the developers.

To bad the old WWII forums are gone, and I dont have access to them.  But I remember DOC clearly saying that, "There is nothing wrong with the German SMG it is working as designed..."  

And the bug report filed by over 100 players both german and allied were saying the German SMG was firing backwards.  

Then there was his other great act of disbelief, where DOC said that a 75mm HEAT round will go right through a thinly armoured Panhard.    When my military experience trumps his zero experience in that matter.   A HEAT round does horrible things to a light tank, mainly superheats the interiour killing the crew, and igniting anything combustable.   

Then DOC said the flight model is the most realistic flight model you can get.   Yet people were flying P38 Lightenings like helocoptors in game.  You could stand them on their tail and hover if you wanted to.   Or perform infinite loops in a Spitfire, or break the sound barrier in a Bf-110 in a dive.   And everyone knew the best dogfighter in the game was a Ju-87 Stuka.

Yeah so proving DOC wrong isnt that hard.

So much crap, so little quality.