Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arenanet: Get Ready [For August 28th!]

13»

Comments

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

It's going to be a long two months, especially with only one more BWE between now and then. At least we can enjoy the summer. :)

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• HardangerHardanger Member Posts: 226

Weird that MMORPG.com still hasn't made this front-page news.  I know the whole GW2 community knows this by now, but it irks me that I had to go to Gamespy for my MMO news.

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

So when does GW 3 come out?  :P
  • khamul787khamul787 Member UncommonPosts: 193
    Originally posted by Hardanger

Weird that MMORPG.com still hasn't made this front-page news.  I know the whole GW2 community knows this by now, but it irks me that I had to go to Gamespy for my MMO news.

It's also weird how few posts there have been in general on this topic on this site :P

Quiet day I guess XD

• ShiotcrockShiotcrock Member Posts: 87

Yeah can't believe I would ever see this on their ALL WHITE homepage. I've been lurking there homepage for like the last 7-8 months or so. I might pre-order but Walmart might have it and I work there on 2nd and could pick it up.

• MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223

Sounds good! I will pick it up probably a month after a release like I do with new games these days. I don't like doing the release day thing anymore.

It is going to be a tough choice to decide whether I will be playing TL2 or GW2 any given day in a few months' time. My ARPG itch was not cured with D3 *sigh*.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.