Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arenanet: Get Ready [For August 28th!]

rockintylerrockintyler Member Posts: 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-CB0hheQRg

Release date finally here! Can't wait countless  of enjoyment thanks to Arenanet!

Comments

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019

Great stuff, didn't expect it so soon, this will now have a large bearing on whether I subscribe to the secret world or not.

• DfixDfix Member UncommonPosts: 238

Heck Yus!!!!

Vivik-Cerberus
  • kastakasta Member Posts: 512

I think it's great because I only see getting a couple months out of TSW anyway. :)

• itbewillyitbewilly Member UncommonPosts: 351

Bastard beat me to it ! lol i was just about to post this. Just now popped up on the FB news feed. :)

• jondifooljondifool Member UncommonPosts: 1,143

+1 yes

op you might want to put the date in the headline- because else we are going to see a hell lot of dublicate threads 

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

I KNEW IT!!!

Finally! Release date! 28.8.2012

• FredomSekerZFredomSekerZ Member Posts: 1,156
    Originally posted by kasta

I think it's great because I only see getting a couple months out of TSW anyway. :)

I'll probably get 3. SDon't expect much more from GW2 either.

BTW, knew it. August.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

WOOT

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Should probably change that to a hyperlink like so - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-CB0hheQRg - just so people on mobile devices or whatever can click on it. :)

• SayoPGSayoPG Member Posts: 8

Release date FINALLY!!!

Aleso, read this blog http://www.arena.net/blog/announcing-the-guild-wars-2-launch-date

Next and final Beta Weekend Event is planned for July 20-22

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504

I can't belive ebgames were right lol. anyway...

was that ZHAITAN?!?!??! at the second 33 ??????????????????????????????????????????? image

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202

Finally... they give us a release date!

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• ZenonSethZenonSeth Member Posts: 128
    At last i can reveal my holidays to my employer. At last I can have my reve...err ... fun game.

:)
  • rockintylerrockintyler Member Posts: 14

Yes August 28th I will have to ask off for now...What do I say to my employers I do not know haha..

• MattVidMattVid Member Posts: 399

Well, since we get the head start from the 25th on, I should have plenty of play time in by release :P We'll see about taking days off. If the servers are jammed on the weekend, I will probably just wait a week and maybe take some time off ;)

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Nice!

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• lathaanlathaan Member UncommonPosts: 476

*hyperventilates*

*installs countdown for desktop.*

*starts playing tsw as a distraction.*

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915

Lets do this!

I can't wait for ArenaSkyNet!

• teethteeth Member Posts: 67

I first read the release date about 10 minutes ago and haven't stopped smiling. Light at the end of the tunnel! image

• rockintylerrockintyler Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by MattVid

Well, since we get the head start from the 25th on, I should have plenty of play time in by release :P We'll see about taking days off. If the servers are jammed on the weekend, I will probably just wait a week and maybe take some time off ;)

Wow how could I have forgotten about the head start?! All I know is that my social life will be depleted for at least week starting on that Saturday we get the head start access!

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

YES! FINALLY!!!

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

Yes!!!

Now, lets see the panda release date....

RIP Orc Choppa

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Wasn't this the date posted by someone last week, supposedly that was leaked to him by Gamestop employees? That everyone flamed and tore a new asshole unnecessarily?

Dem trolls, feelin' bit salty right now.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• HybridvampyrHybridvampyr Member Posts: 61

Woot! Finally a release date. 

Also enough time to get a good feel of TSW, It's a Win Win Situation.