Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funcom got it right

2»

Comments

• SimonVDHSimonVDH Member Posts: 178

Even though I heaven't play TSW beta, I've considered buying it after realease, just to experience the storyline and setting, but after AoC, WAR and SWtOR I refuse to give any money to any MMO developer who thinks he/she can release any kind of crap, boring, half-broken, undinished game and get away with it, becouse it's the only new MMO that is beeing released. I may buy it after month or two, if it turns out to be a great game wothout major flaws and gamebraking bugs. Than you will be able to tell if Funcom got it right.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Other then GW2 this is most anticapted MMO of this year unless I learn more about Neverwinter which I am also looking forward too.  The only problem is I wished like hell GW2 would of had a skill system remotely skill based rather then the class based it is now.  Its my only fault on the game right now but at least I have TSW to keep my thirst for skill based combat systems alive.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• SimonVDHSimonVDH Member Posts: 178
    Originally posted by stranger911
    Originally posted by SimonVDH

Even though I heaven't play TSW beta, I've considered buying it after realease, just to experience the storyline and setting, but after AoC, WAR and SWtOR I refuse to give any money to any MMO developer who thinks he/she can release any kind of crap, boring, half-broken, undinished game and get away with it, becouse it's the only new MMO that is beeing released. I may buy it after month or two, if it turns out to be a great game wothout major flaws and gamebraking bugs. Than you will be able to tell if Funcom got it right.

Except GW2 right?

What? GW2 is months away from release. What does it have to do with what I wrote? I heaven't preordered GW2 and I'm not planning to. I think that all the "pre-purchuase to play for 2-4 days in a month" thing is very stiupid, even if you're a huge fan of Guild Wars. Generally, MMO market in last 5 years became one huge money-grab, with developers releasing games in a way suggesting that they think all of their customers are complete morons. It's possible that they are right, but I won't buy inot it.