Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the status?

eisenryueisenryu Acworth, GAPosts: 157Member

Does this game still have a pulse? Any kind of population still there?

World of Warcraft is the original creation of God. Real Life is in fact a WoW clone.

Comments

• ultrastoatultrastoat Sacramento, CAPosts: 172Member

It'll be going F2P soon, and I've been seeing a lot of people resubbing for that purpose. Haven't had a problem finding a group to do stuff so far in the past week and a half.

One thing I would recommend before it goes f2p if you want to play is tor each lvl 20 and find a housing plot. Since it's persistent and non-instanced housing, when a plot in the world is taken you have to hunt down another area in which to build your house / GH, completely unlike EQ2 or LOTRO housing.

• dazaonlinedazaonline CheshirePosts: 68Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by eisenryu

Does this game still have a pulse? Any kind of population still there?

I subbed last week after a few years of not playing. I'm on the Halgar server and appears to have quite a few players running around. I think this game will really take off once it goes F2P. The game has some nice features that many of the newer ones lack. 

• dazedconfusedazedconfuse Lone Grove, OKPosts: 67Member
    Most everyone plays on Telon atm. Maybe halgar will make a comeback with f2p.
  • EverketEverket MiddenheimPosts: 242Member Uncommon
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Phoenix, AZPosts: 1,916Member Uncommon

Based on their FAQ, it seems well worth it to create your ideal premium race/class characters now with a subscription.  That way when the free to play transition occurs, they are still available to play even if you are on a free membership.

AsRock Z710 Extreme7+ motherboard
    Intel i7-6700K Skylake 4.0 GHz processor
    8 GB DDR4 3600 mhz RAM
    Samsung 850 Evo 2.5" SSD
    Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD
    Haf X case
    Two MSI 980 Ti GPUs in SLI
    Three 30" U3011 monitors at 7680x1600 resolution in Surround
    An additional 27" Dell 4K monitor

Basically my gaming rig is made of money
    El Psy Congroo