Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Whats the status?

eisenryueisenryu Acworth, GAPosts: 157Member

Does this game still have a pulse? Any kind of population still there?

World of Warcraft is the original creation of God. Real Life is in fact a WoW clone.

Comments

• ultrastoatultrastoat Sacramento, CAPosts: 172Member

It'll be going F2P soon, and I've been seeing a lot of people resubbing for that purpose. Haven't had a problem finding a group to do stuff so far in the past week and a half.

One thing I would recommend before it goes f2p if you want to play is tor each lvl 20 and find a housing plot. Since it's persistent and non-instanced housing, when a plot in the world is taken you have to hunt down another area in which to build your house / GH, completely unlike EQ2 or LOTRO housing.

• dazaonlinedazaonline CheshirePosts: 67Member
    Originally posted by eisenryu

Does this game still have a pulse? Any kind of population still there?

I subbed last week after a few years of not playing. I'm on the Halgar server and appears to have quite a few players running around. I think this game will really take off once it goes F2P. The game has some nice features that many of the newer ones lack. 

Gainward GTX 460 OC
    G-Skill 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2133MHz RipjawsX Memory
    AMD FX-4 4170 4 Core 4.2GHz Socket AM3+
    2 X 120GB SSD
    Windows 7 64 bit Service Pack 1

• dazedconfusedazedconfuse Lone Grove, OKPosts: 67Member
    Most everyone plays on Telon atm. Maybe halgar will make a comeback with f2p.
  • EverketEverket MiddenheimPosts: 240Member Uncommon
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson sun prairie, WIPosts: 1,937Member

Based on their FAQ, it seems well worth it to create your ideal premium race/class characters now with a subscription.  That way when the free to play transition occurs, they are still available to play even if you are on a free membership.

El Psy Congroo

• dazaonlinedazaonline CheshirePosts: 67Member

Gainward GTX 460 OC
    G-Skill 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2133MHz RipjawsX Memory
    AMD FX-4 4170 4 Core 4.2GHz Socket AM3+
    2 X 120GB SSD
    Windows 7 64 bit Service Pack 1