Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Won't solve a thing.

itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

Much like their RMAH and the persistantly online system, and all of their other excuses their three day delay won't solve a thing. You see, most of the gold farmers already bought the game prelaunch in huge numbers (yeah they did and they were already spamming general chat from launch day 2 when one could actually login in finally in NA) and (yeah they are using that gold farmer excuse AGAIN to provide horrible customer service).

The farmers are already there en masse, they are already messing with the RMAH they are already selling gold and items for RM. This is just poor planning poor customer service and it's going to hurt them in the long run.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/06/21/diablo-iii-forces-digital-consumers-to-wait-up-to-72-hours-to-ac/

Comments

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

just a little suprised more people aren't talking about this.  Man I would be pissed if I just bought the game for 60 bucks, and I can't play with my friends, I can't level past 13, I can't use the AH for up to 72 hours.  I buy everything digitally, so this would effect me.  This online only thing for an ARPG is working out wonderfully if I do say so myself.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

I dont care.

I have my account already and I avoid the Real cash AH on my softcore characters by farming my own stuff and on my Hardcore that AH isnt available.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing