Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spirit Tales: Our Official Spirit Tales Review

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

KoramGame recently released the anime MMO Spirit Tales. We've spent some time in the "cutest MMO" on the planet to find out if the game play measures up to the cuteness. See what we discovered and then leave us your thoughts.

In terms of eye candy, I must say that Spirit Tales looks really good. The game follows a cartoony design style with plenty of oriental influences (given that the developers are from Taiwan). The colour palette used is subdued and never overly saturated. Environments in the game are well designed, with plenty of foliage and other set pieces (tiny ponds, out-of-reach shrines, discarded treasure chests, etc) that add to the believability of the game world.

Read more of Adrian Liew's Spirit Tales: Our Official Review.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

I played this game for about an hour and unistalled it. It just isn't that different from many other mmos out there. And I could get an mmo just like it with better graphics so I'm all set with it.

Smile

• yia794593yia794593 Member Posts: 1

The game is so so, alot of ppl afk pet farm for gold or items in lvl 30+. From what i've seen so far the playerbase seems to have shrunk alot from this game atleast on Solicia. It's somewhat tough to get into an instance 35+  unless you're in a clan, even queue up for an instance takes like hours before any1 joins.

Kinda wish the game had like actual GM's in game there is like no1 moderating the game really.

Yeah i've only got lvl 42 sorc and 41 shaman so far and the game seems kinda dull after 40+. (Well i was lucky or unlucky i played this game at launch so i had a head start with a huge playerbase but if ppl were to play this game now u will get bored instantly. )The biggest thing about this game that it lacks right now is not enough players and of course content. ON the server Varus playerbase might be fine but Solicia is on the fence of becoming dead.

Not gonna lie almost everyone afk pet farms in this game and its legal, meaning u have ur pet attack a monster while u are afk. thus farming gold or equips/mats. Lets say u go to work or sleep for 8 hours and come back your character might have leveled or u might have gotten a bit richer. (I dont mind afk pet farm its cool just something i wanted to note)

• CorrineCorrine Member UncommonPosts: 77

This review is pretty spot on but I find the score to be generous (| would have placed a few 5's in there simply because its just like any other f2p out there). If your into endless grinding, chibi like games then Spirit Tales is for you.

• ThanosxpThanosxp Member UncommonPosts: 177

In my opinion, an accurate review. But, just out of curiosity (not about this review in particular, but any review these days): What is a 0/10 or 4/10 inovation game? What exactly is a "3" inovation game? Because korean grinders usually r VERY alike.