Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: City of the Sun God - Egypt

13»

Comments

• grimfallgrimfall Member UncommonPosts: 1,153

It would have been sort of cool if someone actually wrote an article rather than just stringing together a bunch of quest descriptions.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

patiently waiting for tomorrow to start the beta. I hope FunCom is actively working on overhaulin the animations (specially combat / Skills animations).

• DanitaKusorDanitaKusor Member UncommonPosts: 556

Well I got a key for this weekends beta and even better it's on a weekend when I'm on holiday so I'll get a good chance over the next 3 days to try out the game.  That will give me an opportunity to decide if I buy it or not.

The Enlightened take things Lightly

• Shana77Shana77 Member UncommonPosts: 290
    Originally posted by Kupocygirl

Great EA another way to make it seem that the New World Order is just BS coz it's in a game. *sigh* what a great way 2 disinform the masses :(

LOL :D

• pokerhspokerhs Member Posts: 3

I can't wait for this game, I am ultra psyched!

• IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507

I have been greatly enjoying closed beta testing of Secret World. Nice to know from Funcom that the CB testers can comment on open beta tests without breaching their NDA.

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

Currently tier 9/10 on "black Sun Red Sand" story line. Need to confront the black pharaoh, Akhenaten. Hes owning me hard and cant figure him out, heh...anyone help with a tip?

PM me and thx!