Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing while you wait?

Comments

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Originally posted by plescure

im playing with the little known mmo called "my penis" whilst i wait. Its a fairly repetetive game with little longevity and ive never managed to get to end game with it. However it is free to play and very solo friendly (all though its much more fun in a group)

I play an MMO called "her Vagina."  I have to keep logging in and out and eventually the system crashes.

ah wow. that game sounds way better than mine

Not really as it has a P2W Cashshop.

rofl. its funny cause its true :)

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

• SpezzSpezz Member Posts: 141

Smite

• HonnerHonner Member Posts: 504

HoN, SC2 and trying to play Darkspore

• MosesZDMosesZD Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by Distopia

Mostly Mount and Blade Warband. Throw in some SKyrim and FO:NV a dash of Risen 2, and that's my game time right now.

Except for Risen, I'm playing those three as well.   Plus I play some Magicka with my daughter and some other friends.   And I like to play Ubisofts "The Settlers Online" for grins.

Hopefully the beta for TSW will go well this weekend and I'll have (eventually) two MMOs worth playing.

• xxlilDevilxxxxlilDevilxx Member UncommonPosts: 245

Playing Fallen Earth and just picked up Tera.

Tera is not bad, basic quest themepark style. Which is perfect because I dont want to get burned out from mmo and I knew I wont get hook to this one for sure.

• armengararmengar Member UncommonPosts: 51

CoD MW3 when I cant play the GW2 beta event, sadly all mmorpg on market dont really do anything for me anymore, except a touch of GW1 , but even that I can only do for a bit................come on release !! (when its ready of course)

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

TSW beta weekends and DayZ

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• DocDexterDocDexter Member UncommonPosts: 23

Hmm. Forsaken World mostly with a little GW1, Champions Online and Civ V on the side.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

I've been playing GW1 for Hall of monuments points. So bored of it and I've only been playing it about 7 or 8 weeks now. Be so glad to get these last few points and be done with it, I only want the 30/50.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• jakeshiptonjakeshipton Member UncommonPosts: 7

World of Tanks and Starcraft 2 :)

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

I'm going through the humble bundle games--played Limbo the other day and plan on starting Psychonauts soon.  Since I started watching a Final Fantasy marathon stream a couple weeks ago, I played along through FF9 and 10.  I'll be finishing up 10 within the week and I'll begin 12 along with the stream when it resumes.  LoL matches with friends in between everything. 

Post GW2 beta, I find it difficult to play other modern games.  For now, my enjoyment of other games must be grounded either in nostalgia or extreme uniqueness. 

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944
    Originally posted by tollbooth

world of tanks

that

• MagisterXIIMagisterXII Member Posts: 7

Guild Wars. Most of you have probably never even played it.

• VowOfSilenceVowOfSilence Member UncommonPosts: 565

TSW, some DayZ. Wish I had Firefall beta.

Some nice single player games upcoming as well.

Hype train -> Reality

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

Diablo 3, Dota 2, leveling characters in WoW and Lotro and The binding of Isaac.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Trying Dragon's Dogma on my PS3.  I payed as much for this narrow minded rpg as I did for GW2. Yes it is dumb, but I want something to do! My son loves it but I have my reservations because I don't like using game controllers! :)

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Sicc1Sicc1 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Pre cu

Darkfall - Sick
    Earthrise - Sick

• ZunaahZunaah Member UncommonPosts: 40

Messing around in Skyrim and Left 4 Dead 2 and hoping in TSW & GW2 Betas when available.

When logic fails.. instinct prevails

• ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729

Skyrim, League of legends, and TERA.  Skyrim never gets old.

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

Aion

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by uidCaustic

I was hoping to play Diablo 3 in between the Beta Weekends till release... but sadly D3 was a horrific failure. ( In my opinion )

What are the rest of you playing to entertain you during the wait?

Well i had hoped for that too. Just can't bare to login, got 5 months left on WoW same thing. Was going to get SWTOR but can't afford it atm (lots of troubles happening at once and just got out of the hospital). Would love to play something but after LOTRO's fiasco i'm hesitant to play that right now. Played some Drakensang, they added some new abilities to the classes already there, fun game. Can't play the free version of EQ2 because the one class i want to play is not available without pay. So i'm basically stuck. 

• cooper85cooper85 Member Posts: 386

im playing with the little known mmo called "my penis" whilst i wait. Its a fairly repetetive game with little longevity and ive never managed to get to end game with it. However it is free to play and very solo friendly (all though its much more fun in a group)

I play an MMO called "her Vagina."  I have to keep logging in and out and eventually the system crashes.

ah wow. that game sounds way better than mine

Not really as it has a P2W Cashshop.

Exactly plus the pvp gets old after the shinny wears off.

• XPraetorianXXPraetorianX Member CommonPosts: 107

Sins of a Solar Empire, DayZ and Diablo 3 with my 11 year old of and on.

• stayBlindstayBlind Member UncommonPosts: 512

grinding IP on LoL

Little forum boys with their polished cyber toys: whine whine, boo-hoo, talk talk.