Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Mourning: 16 New Screens

AdminAdmin Santa Fe, NMPosts: 5,037Administrator Common

Limitless Horizons has just posted 16 new screen shots of their MMORPG Mourning.  We have added them to our Mourning gallery and you can access several of them below:

You can also view these new screens at the official site - where they are shown in higher resolution (1280x1024).

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Comments

• majochmajoch Olympic Peninsula, WAPosts: 599Member

Definently looking better than the last few which apparently were not shown in higher resolution.  I'm kind of still on the fence with this game and not sure if I will put my gamer hours into it or stick with what I am currently playing and wait for D&L or Vanguard.

For a game that is supposed to be releasing shortly I am not seeing a lot of hype over it.

• HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig WienPosts: 53Member

This is Mourning?

Where is the Gothic-style graphic, that i liked so much? (Gothic=german rpg. For those, who doesn't know)

I hate these bloom effects! Why do all games have this since Guild Wars?
    My eyes hurt...

• necbonenecbone baltimore, MDPosts: 358Member
    cant comment on this game i havent played it, but the screenshots look pretty weak...looks kinda like a bad lin2 clone, cept for the horse in one of the pics(now if you could ride the horse, thatd be phat)...