Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Otherland at E3 2012

WintersWolfWintersWolf Member UncommonPosts: 21

Otherland, along with Grimlands was shown at E3 2012 this year. We had a chance to witness some gameplay from a very early build of the game. http://www.mmogames.com/gamenews/5311/free-to-play-sci-fi--fantasy-mmorpg-otherland-at-e3-2012

Comments

• MartianDeusMartianDeus Member Posts: 7

Awesome!  Really psyched for Otherland.  Can't tell much from Grimlands yet though, but still looks cool.  Did you write this article?

• cutthecrapcutthecrap Member Posts: 600

I very much liked Tad Williams' Otherland books, a very recommendable read for scifi fans, from what I saw so far they managed to design several areas like I'd have expected them to look, so that's a plus.

Will be keeping an eye on this one, see how it progresses.

Many (for me) interesting and varied MMO's in far stages of development, I like it.

• XAleX360XAleX360 Member UncommonPosts: 516

It seems like they're hardly making any progress.

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635
    Originally posted by XAleX360

It seems like they're hardly making any progress.

I've been following this game for 6 months now and I still have next to no clue what kind of playstyle this game will have.

I've checked out the official forums and there dead.  I mean if you only have a few hundred posts on the official forums a few months before launch that really doesn't make the game look like a potential blockbuster.  

I hope I'm wrong. 

It's free to play so I'll give it an honest try.

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• ellobo29ellobo29 Member UncommonPosts: 423

The publisher is gamigo..... they suck! It maybe free to play but i will not spend a dime on this game for what they did to black prophecy.

Trailer is sweet..... and the books were good.... but fact is gamigo dont know how to manage and publish a game.