Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is it with these leveling speed complaints on the official forums?

Comments

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

I felt it was slow, personally.  Not due to lack of content, there is plenty of that.  Rather due to the pacing and placement of the personal story and how it is given to you.  It tends to make you want to fly through it and instead of just blocking you from entering the instance at the wrong level you easily find yourself 2 or more levels below the recommended level for them and that's not good as certain classes get roflstomped on their own in there.  Happened to me quite a few times on my Elementalist.

Now, I was able to finish them when I got to the appropriate level, but I had to do all of the first starter area the human zone and then also do some stuff in the Norn zone to get a few levels under my belt.  While I enjoyed all of the content, I would prefer not having to go to other starting zones just to play level catch up to my personal story.

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716
    Originally posted by elocke

I felt it was slow, personally.  Not due to lack of content, there is plenty of that.  Rather due to the pacing and placement of the personal story and how it is given to you.  It tends to make you want to fly through it and instead of just blocking you from entering the instance at the wrong level you easily find yourself 2 or more levels below the recommended level for them and that's not good as certain classes get roflstomped on their own in there.  Happened to me quite a few times on my Elementalist.

Now, I was able to finish them when I got to the appropriate level, but I had to do all of the first starter area the human zone and then also do some stuff in the Norn zone to get a few levels under my belt.  While I enjoyed all of the content, I would prefer not having to go to other starting zones just to play level catch up to my personal story.

Try exploring all of Divinity's Reach!  ALL of it.   :D  That'll boost you up quite a lot, and shove you ahead of the personal story pacing.

Also, listen to NPCs who try to get your attention.  Talk to them and you can often start dynamic events (I can think of a couple just in the 2-5 level area of the human zone, like the little kid who wants to do a quiz).  ... and honestly, chase every crafting node you can find.  Even if you never plan on crafting in your life, you're pretty much gimping yourself financialyl if you don't at least get materials. :)  That should normalize you and keep you up to date with the story.  If it doesn't... well, not sure what to say.  D:  It SHOULD work.

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202

Try following Dynamic Events even when they are near Hearts you already completed. When you see the "new event nearby" message don't run away because "you already did that part of the zone", instead go back and participate in Dynamic Events. Those Waterworks especially are always on a different event everytime I pass through!

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• Chrome1980Chrome1980 Member Posts: 511
    Originally posted by dontadow
    Originally posted by Zuvielify

I didn't play in the first BWE, so this was my first experience with GW2

I was trying to level strictly by following the hearts. That doesn't mean I went to the heart and moved to the next heart as soon as I finished it. I explored the whole area around the heart looking for events. My experience was somewhat frustrating. 

I found it difficult to find active events. If I had already beaten the heart event, usually nothing else was going on near-by. I would extend my search away from the heart and find myself running for several minutes without encountering any events. Was I supposed to go talk to all the NPCs near the heart to trigger an event? I have no idea. In the end, I was giving up and teleporting around the world looking for events going on nearby, just so I could to the next part of the story.

Based on my experience, the world was not all that "eventful". Also, I thought DEs were supposed to chain? I only encountered two DEs that chained: the water pipe one (where they repair the pipes after the first raid), and the bandit raid on the farmland (if the bandits win, you have to clear them). Is a chain of 2 the typical? Seems a little weak. 

As my wife said, this is a game for people who like to explore. The hearts are a great way to find things to do, but a lot of stuff happens on the way from and to places and in between. 

For instance, if you see a cave on your map, go and investigate it, theirs a regular event that takes place in most caves.  If you see a skill point, go and try to find it (also events circulate around that).  Listen to people talking (talk to people,  or listen to idle conversation). Many times they are taking about events going on.  

Try exploring htew aters, even in starter zones, again events happen. 

If you play this game like Wow, going from obvious quest to obvious quest, you're not going to find a lot of stuff to do.  I stopped talking to the scouts aftter level 10, scouts were put in to ease wow players into a new game.  After you figure out that just giong out and "finding things" is the best way to stay busy.  

Yes it is a game for explorers and right now in starting areas especially at low levels the way things work one has to squeeze out every possible content avilable. XP certainly need some tweaking but then that will make XP boosters in cash shop redundant. To keep the replayability factor fresh  and rolling alts less boring players shouldn't have to do each and every heart quest, explore every corner and do every dynamic event in order to progress on every alt they roll out. First time it is interesting but not on second or third alt.

Originally posted by Chrome1980

Yes it is a game for explorers and right now in starting areas especially at low levels the way things work one has to squeeze out every possible content avilable. XP certainly need some tweaking but then that will make XP boosters in cash shop redundant. To keep the replayability factor fresh  and rolling alts less boring players shouldn't have to do each and every heart quest, explore every corner and do every dynamic event in order to progress on every alt they roll out. First time it is interesting but not on second or third alt.

Well, two things about that.

You dont' have to do it ALL, you just have to do more than the bare minimum.

Two, there's =5= starting zones.  5.  That's 5 alts worth of separate material if you squeeze the worth out of a zone, not even taking into account that sometimes different things DO happen.

By the time you're on character 6, maybe a person should consider WvW.

... and they're supposed to have a live content team patching in new events, so that should cut down on the feeling of redundancy as well, especially if you go through 5 characters worth before rolling around a second time.

Originally posted by Meowhead

Well, two things about that.

You dont' have to do it ALL, you just have to do more than the bare minimum.

Two, there's =5= starting zones.  5.  That's 5 alts worth of separate material if you squeeze the worth out of a zone, not even taking into account that sometimes different things DO happen.

By the time you're on character 6, maybe a person should consider WvW.

... and they're supposed to have a live content team patching in new events, so that should cut down on the feeling of redundancy as well, especially if you go through 5 characters worth before rolling around a second time.

Or they could just tweak XP and increase frequency of DE's and add more heart events. On my third alt i was really stating to feel the repetition. That is the easiest fix they can do atleast for release so that i can skip what i want and still level comfortably.

• skydiver12skydiver12 Member Posts: 432

Originally posted by elocke I felt it was slow, personally.  Not due to lack of content, there is plenty of that.  Rather due to the pacing and placement of the personal story and how it is given to you.  It tends to make you want to fly through it and instead of just blocking you from entering the instance at the wrong level you easily find yourself 2 or more levels below the recommended level for them and that's not good as certain classes get roflstomped on their own in there.  Happened to me quite a few times on my Elementalist. Now, I was able to finish them when I got to the appropriate level, but I had to do all of the first starter area the human zone and then also do some stuff in the Norn zone to get a few levels under my belt.  While I enjoyed all of the content, I would prefer not having to go to other starting zones just to play level catch up to my personal story.
    Try exploring all of Divinity's Reach!  ALL of it.   :D  That'll boost you up quite a lot, and shove you ahead of the personal story pacing.

Also, listen to NPCs who try to get your attention.  Talk to them and you can often start dynamic events (I can think of a couple just in the 2-5 level area of the human zone, like the little kid who wants to do a quiz).  ... and honestly, chase every crafting node you can find.  Even if you never plan on crafting in your life, you're pretty much gimping yourself financialyl if you don't at least get materials. :)  That should normalize you and keep you up to date with the story.  If it doesn't... well, not sure what to say.  D:  It SHOULD work.

Well exploring Divinity's Reach will put you ahead one level for the next story part but after that it's back to whack a mole. DE's are limited once someone else started them and completed them it's a calm time. Especially in the low level zones. They miss the constant centaur outpost attacks and such.

The basic issue with your devil's advocate reasoning is, like Anet would reduce xp gains for crafting and DE's to 10 xp and give only WvWvW 400xp a keep. Guess anyone doing WvWvW wouldn't mind it, or even love it. But also that would mean a shitstorm for anyone else outside the pvp box.

Your "go craft", "grind hearts", "go unlock the map" do not help and do not cure the problem.
    If one aspect is lacking progression it needs adjustment.

Really if people are that much of narrow minded i think no one would mind anet to reduce xp gain on hearts and crafting and pvp by 80% because you know, when you do really everything you may then have enough "XP". No issue here right?

Seriously stop argumenting like that just because you are not affected.

• solarinesolarine Member Posts: 1,203

Not so much different than what happens with quests on any themepark MMO, really. 

People do complain about quests not leveling up them enough for "the next map" on any themepark MMO, but frankly, there are almost always other ways to gain XP and level up: Do PVP, do gathering and crafting, just grind on mobs, go to other starter zones and do those quests... or even do repeatable quests.

Thing is, when you give people a system like quests (or hearts here), people expect they can make a beeline to the next zone just on those alone, conveniently getting to just the right level for that new map. I can see the logic of this in a game like SWTOR, where you would want to play purely for the story, and doing any other content extensively breaks the continuity and the sense of immediacy of the story, but in a game like WOW or this... why skip all the other content? The developers are not asking for you to *do eveything*, just mix it a little, you might end up liking some of them... Or not, but hey, that's life. :P

The only thing I didn't do was crafting/harvesting.  But I did everything else and still was behind my personal story a bit and a few of the Heart Events/Skill Challenges.  I suppose I could have PVP'd as well to help make up some of the levels.  Something else I noticed, if you complete the daily achievements you get a nice sum of xp as a reward, I really liked that.  I LOVE the game don't get me wrong, I just think maybe a tweak or 2 here and there or even just better tutorial delivery stating what my options are if I get underlevel to certain content could help.

Originally posted by solarine

Not so much different than what happens with quests on any themepark MMO, really. 

People do complain about quests not leveling up them enough for "the next map" on any themepark MMO, but frankly, there are almost always other ways to gain XP and level up: Do PVP, do gathering and crafting, just grind on mobs, go to other starter zones and do those quests... or even do repeatable quests.

Thing is, when you give people a system like quests (or hearts here), people expect they can make a beeline to the next zone just on those alone, conveniently getting to just the right level for that new map. I can see the logic of this in a game like SWTOR, where you would want to play purely for the story, and doing any other content extensively breaks the continuity and the sense of immediacy of the story, but in a game like WOW or this... why skip all the other content? The developers are not asking for you to *do eveything*, just mix it a little, you might end up liking some of them... Or not, but hey, that's life. :P

There is also a personal story in GW2 and heart events are quite nice. Why force players into PVP or gather or crafting? what if they are not interested in those activities? i was playing with my wife this weekend and she has zero interest in PVP. She wants to level through PVE alone and like i said for now early levels can use more heart events and DE's to make levelign process smoother. Options are always good so that players can play way they are comfortable something that was completely missing from SWTOR.

Originally posted by skydiver12

Well exploring Divinity's Reach will put you ahead one level for the next story part but after that it's back to whack a mole. DE's are limited once someone else started them and completed them it's a calm time. Especially in the low level zones. They miss the constant centaur outpost attacks and such.

The basic issue with your devil's advocate reasoning is, like Anet would reduce xp gains for crafting and DE's to 10 xp and give only WvWvW 400xp a keep. Guess anyone doing WvWvW wouldn't mind it, or even love it. But also that would mean a shitstorm for anyone else outside the pvp box.

Your "go craft", "grind hearts", "go unlock the map" do not help and do not cure the problem.
    If one aspect is lacking progression it needs adjustment.

Really if people are that much of narrow minded i think no one would mind anet to reduce xp gain on hearts and crafting and pvp by 80% because you know, when you do really everything you may then have enough "XP". No issue here right?

Seriously stop argumenting like that just because you are not affected.

The game was never meant to be designed for people to level 100% on hearts, any more than you're able to level 100% with exploration or 100% with crafting or 100% with personal story.

PvE is a conglomeration of things.

If you made any one of those aspects able to level you up 100%, it'd throw the game completely out of whack.  Are you seriously suggesting people should be able to do nothing BUT hearts and level perfectly?  Especially considering hearts were designed as a stopgap measure to try and bread crumb people towards the real content. D:

Originally posted by seridan

Try following Dynamic Events even when they are near Hearts you already completed. When you see the "new event nearby" message don't run away because "you already did that part of the zone", instead go back and participate in Dynamic Events. Those Waterworks especially are always on a different event everytime I pass through!

That's a good point.  I do tend to skip them if I felt I've already been in that area and completed an event, or worse, you get there and no one is around to help complete it, lol.  That happened a few times, DEs aren't really soloable from what I found, which is fine.  But that's what I get for transferring to a very low pop server this weekend so I wouldn't have to deal with lag or other issues that large amounts of players in an area cause.

• cooper85cooper85 Member Posts: 386
    Originally posted by Charlizzard
    Originally posted by cooper85

eek leveling.... It just doesn't make since to me anymore. Call it the TSW effect ;)

Really though the one guy said he was 21 at the end of the first beta and he is still 21?!?! That's a steep XP curve right there. That being said before I played TSW, I was one of the people who wanted leveling slowed down when WoW was moving to fast food.

At the same time tthere needs to be meaningfull content at lower levels in order to slow down leveling. Idk leveling is just dumb imo... 

Right, because TSW doesn't have a progression path similar to leveling in every other MMO game.

And frankly, level is largely irrelevant in the game, as you are auto-scaled down to an appropriate level for all old content so that it remains challening, so that as they add and change dynamic events, all areas can remain interesting.

It's not remotely close to this type of traditional leveling. Not even close. GW2 leveling = WoW/Swtor/Rift/all the other themeparks. TSW progression = EVE/sandbox.  

I'm all in favor of you traditional mmos slowing down the leveling speed, but in order to do this, the sub level cap content needs to be good. Is GW2 content rich enough to stretch the leveling experience out 3-5 months?

It sounds as GW2 went the Cata WoW route, level to 80 in 3-4 days. I just don't think super fast leveling serves any purpose at all.  It hurts the longevity of the game, especially a game without an end game.  

Idk like I said. leveling is a dirty word in my book now a days. Blame it on TSW.

• steeldragonzsteeldragonz Member UncommonPosts: 20

hmm..

bwe1 : 1-9

bwe2 : 9-26.

... nothing wrong with the lvling speed, all i did was complete exploration/hearts/random events, im not a crafter, gatherer... Then again people are to used to just "quest hunting" for all there xp to move from area to area now. Unlike the days of games like Ragnarok Online, where you would be hunting mobs for the sake of loot and xp till you moved to the next area because you were high enough and had fun hunting those mobs... Now thats considered farming and a bad thing because people just want to follow !!!! till they max out.

The only thing I didn't do was crafting/harvesting.  But I did everything else and still was behind my personal story a bit and a few of the Heart Events/Skill Challenges.  I suppose I could have PVP'd as well to help make up some of the levels.  Something else I noticed, if you complete the daily achievements you get a nice sum of xp as a reward, I really liked that.  I LOVE the game don't get me wrong, I just think maybe a tweak or 2 here and there or even just better tutorial delivery stating what my options are if I get underlevel to certain content could help.

I'd suggest definitely harvesting.  It's not just an xp bonus, it's a financial boon for you.  Well, I'm sure they're still tweaking xp rates, I just don't want them to weight it too heavily in favor of hearts.  :/  More dynamic events, or better rewards for them would, in my opinion, be a better solution.

I never really had xp problems, but... I also toughed it out a few levels behind a lot (Though I skipped hearts).  I honestly LIKE it at that challenge level.  I had a friend who did all the hearts and he never was behind though.  I'm not sure what he was doing differently from other people who couldn't level up at a proper synch rate, since I tagged along with him when we were awake at the same time, and he was the sort to even ditch a dynamic event he'd done already (Seen it!  Sorry folks, on your own).

The only two things I can think of is he started the game by exploring ALL of Divinity's reach (He said it took him over an hour), and that he just looted the hell out of resource nodes.  ... but he stubbornly stayed in the human zones.

That's a good point.  I do tend to skip them if I felt I've already been in that area and completed an event, or worse, you get there and no one is around to help complete it, lol.  That happened a few times, DEs aren't really soloable from what I found, which is fine.  But that's what I get for transferring to a very low pop server this weekend so I wouldn't have to deal with lag or other issues that large amounts of players in an area cause.

Oh, I do have to say playing with a friend makes the game 80 times better.

First time I played with 2 friends, this beta weekend I did it with a single friend.

Oh, and if you're representing the same guild, I think you get an xp boost.  Hmmm.  Actually, Im' pretty sure you do, just for hanging out with a guild member.  Maybe that's part of why I had no problems.

Originally posted by skydiver12   Well exploring Divinity's Reach will put you ahead one level for the next story part but after that it's back to whack a mole. DE's are limited once someone else started them and completed them it's a calm time. Especially in the low level zones. They miss the constant centaur outpost attacks and such. The basic issue with your devil's advocate reasoning is, like Anet would reduce xp gains for crafting and DE's to 10 xp and give only WvWvW 400xp a keep. Guess anyone doing WvWvW wouldn't mind it, or even love it. But also that would mean a shitstorm for anyone else outside the pvp box. Your "go craft", "grind hearts", "go unlock the map" do not help and do not cure the problem. If one aspect is lacking progression it needs adjustment. Really if people are that much of narrow minded i think no one would mind anet to reduce xp gain on hearts and crafting and pvp by 80% because you know, when you do really everything you may then have enough "XP". No issue here right? Seriously stop argumenting like that just because you are not affected.  
    The game was never meant to be designed for people to level 100% on hearts, any more than you're able to level 100% with exploration or 100% with crafting or 100% with personal story.

PvE is a conglomeration of things.

If you made any one of those aspects able to level you up 100%, it'd throw the game completely out of whack.  Are you seriously suggesting people should be able to do nothing BUT hearts and level perfectly?  Especially considering hearts were designed as a stopgap measure to try and bread crumb people towards the real content. D:

What is wrong with you? Why on earth do you keep picking on hearts? It's the other way around i personally would love to completly skip those farmer's hand errand boy questhub approaches.

I agree that it could get difficult if one aspect would make you able to progress enough because that would mean serious over xp circumstances for completionists.

But that wasn't my point. Currently two aspects are underperforming strongly. As in almost no progress and only to few progress COMPARED to crafting or Exploring or PVP or Heart questhub grinding.

Of course you can't please everyone but pleasing the completionist ist cathering to a minority and they already seriously overlevel their zones anyway.

If i can get by with crafting and filling up hearts, i should be able to get by with slaying centaurs at a forth % gathering crafting materials even without a DE happening nearby. (see my initial post why there have been so few DEs this weekend!)

If it isn't a DE it's pointless (xp wise) to kill or gather anything.

Skydiver..if they increase the frequency of DE's a little, it will solve the leveling curve problem in big way.

Originally posted by skydiver12

What is wrong with you? Why on earth do you keep picking on hearts? It's the other way around i personally would love to completly skip those farmer's hand errand boy questhub approaches.

If i can get by with crafting and filling up hearts, i should be able to get by with slaying centaurs at a forth % gathering crafting materials even without a DE happening nearby. (see my initial post why there have been so few DEs this weekend!)

If it isn't a DE it's pointless (xp wise) to kill or gather anything.

... I think you're confused.  Wait.  Do you want more or less hearts?  You're saying I'm picking on hearts, and then you're saying you want to completely skip them.  What exactly is it you want out of hearts?   :P  The first time I played, I almost completely ignored them.  My level 22 person had about half the hearts done, and those were mostly coincidences from finishing events.

Also, gathering crafting materials is surprisingly good xp!  Especially if you actually craft with them afterwards.  ... and killing things is better than you think, if you go off and commit genocide in unpopular corners.  I was shocked how much xp you can get by killing things people don't usually kill.  3, 4 times as much as usual.

The big problem with huge xp for kill grinding in a single spot, is that makes botting programs way too easy. :P

• solarinesolarine Member Posts: 1,203
    Originally posted by solarine

There is also a personal story in GW2 and heart events are quite nice. Why force players into PVP or gather or crafting? what if they are not interested in those activities? i was playing with my wife this weekend and she has zero interest in PVP. She wants to level through PVE alone and like i said for now early levels can use more heart events and DE's to make levelign process smoother. Options are always good so that players can play way they are comfortable something that was completely missing from SWTOR.

I think you can easily level through PVE alone. On one character I leveled up a good deal through just exploring and getting discovery XP. Going to Lion's Arch early was a good start and it was more fun than most other things in the game for my money. :) 

So I don't think you're being "forced" to PVP or craft, those are just additional choices. After all, you can gain XP on even mob grinding alone. That's some old-school PVE right there. :P

By the way, on another character I mostly did just that. Grind and grind on mobs. Surprisingly it felt like a better experience than doing the hearts or the personal story, so it'd actually be convenient  for me it they raised the XP-per-mob and maybe improve the drops a bit. ArenaNet, you hearing me there? ;) 

I think many of these games are giving us a crap load of options, even SWTOR does: Space missions, crafting, PVP, mob grinding, main story, side quests, repeatable quests, dungeons... In SWTOR I routinely outleveled the main story, same thing is happening here. I usually find I'm on the next zone without doing even the second step of my personal story. 

Ultimately the problem with heart quests, in my opinion, is that they immediately give the impression that they're the meat of the game, while they're too lazy and thin a form of content to be the meat of any game.

If I were ArenaNet, I'd find a way to tone them down and make it so that they'd just seem like "something extra". Not making them show on the map would be a good start. Make it something of a discovery. Oh, and ditch the "Point of Interest"s on the map, what's up with that? Or even better, ditch the whole "scout" system!

Skydiver..if they increase the frequency of DE's a little, it will solve the leveling curve problem in big way.

That was what i did state in my initial post, hence why the origin complains hailed from.
    Thanks for understanding.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Creslin321
    So I was checking out the official forums, and it seems like the complaint du jour is:  "I completed my starting zone but I'm not high enough level to go to the next zone."Here are two threads that talk about this:https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/GW2-feels-too-much-like-a-chore/page/1https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Clarification-on-most-leveling-complaints/page/1#post219865 Now...I just don't get these complaints.  If anyone has played the BWE, they should know that there is PLENTY of content to level you up on hearts alone if you want.  You just need to go to the other races' starting areas.  And that is as easy as taking a portal from your main city.It seems like these posters basically just want to be completely led by the nose through their zone and their zone alone, and are not willing to even try to go anywhere else.  Instead they would rather complain that there isn't enough stuff to do on the boards.If you can't tell, this annoys me because I don't want ANET to react to their feedback and increase the leveling speed so that they can go right from Queensdale to Kessex Hills.  What do you all think of this?

It depends on how the game is presented to them. If the game is presented as following the breadcrumb trail, and the trail doesn't take you where you need to go, then the developer has not done their job. If the breadcrumb trail is there, but the player opts to skip bits of it, then it falls to the player to decide if they really want to play the game. It's also a choice for the developer...do they want to cater to those players, or can they safely allow those players to drop out, creating a better experience for more people?

Maybe they just need to tweak the xp gain.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494
    Originally posted by stayontarget

Yeah right like that's gonna happen.  Hello "exp booster pax" in the cash shop!  It's not like Anet is going to undermine their cash shop just to pacify a few players.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

Wth are they talking about? Leveling speed is super fast compared to other mmos. In just 2 weekends people got to lv 40 out of 80.

Also, zones are not complete if you have done all the heart events, which are not even real events, those are more like normal static quests. Real events are those which pop up randomly or are triggered by something, which you cannot predict when and where they are gonna happen. Heart quests, unlocking waypoints and poits of interests are just there for those who need some handholding. Real gw2 players are looking for real events.

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Maelkor

From what I personally saw there is the starter area and a general hub connected to the starter area which hold all of the main game functions (crafting, personal story, etc). By simply exploring the starting area and the main hub you can get to level 4 or so without killing a single mob. By just wandering through the world fighting stuff I have had no problems with levels in general. I have played the 3 race area's with different characters up to about lvl 10 to lvl 12. In addition most area's are designed to by played by multiple people and thus if you are slightly underleveled its ok.

In general though I did not play too much as I got the taste of the game that I wanted and am simply waiting for release now. I dont want to learn all of the in's and out's of the game before release just to sleepwalk through the first 25% of the game. I want to save some mystery for my release characters.

A races' starter city is not a hub. There really isn't a hub in this game and it is very non-linear except for your personal story. One really can't use the typical MMO terms for this game.

I do appreciate the fact you are waiting for release. I myself played the GW1 betas and have pictures on how it changed through those events. I am hoping to see the same thing with GW2. They did have areas locked for the BWE's and that makes sense. I was totally surprised by going to Lions Arch and seeing how it changed. Also finding the last vestage of Temple of the Ages was a real eerie feeling as there was so much there before and now almost nothing. It was really nice to see these changes.

It was a great experience!