Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: SOEmote in Action

2»

Comments

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

EQ2 had lip synch NPC speech WAY before any other MMO, and tons of VO too. So it makes sense.

However, I am NOT so sure I actually want to hear people blabber. Imagine the cacophonia in a MMO like SWTOR? Your NPC talks and 20 people around you talk into it? Not to speak of all the background noises and everyday gossip stuff like TS usually involves. Not sure I want.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• ET3DET3D Member UncommonPosts: 325

There's only one thing I can say to this video: VVS

• gurugeorgegurugeorge Member UncommonPosts: 481
    Originally posted by Elikal

EQ2 had lip synch NPC speech WAY before any other MMO, and tons of VO too. So it makes sense.

However, I am NOT so sure I actually want to hear people blabber. Imagine the cacophonia in a MMO like SWTOR? Your NPC talks and 20 people around you talk into it? Not to speak of all the background noises and everyday gossip stuff like TS usually involves. Not sure I want.

AFAIK it will be available only when grouped - a sensible move, for the very reasons you say.

• quseioquseio Member UncommonPosts: 234
    eq3 is NOT dead ... they just aint saying  jack shit yet till theyre ready
  • SunscourSunscour Member UncommonPosts: 186

Awesomness!!

Life is Short, Read a Book.