Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Comments

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Houston, TXPosts: 5,348Member

when he says 'the great three factions' I just have to scream. 3 factions is not a feature, its a RESTRICTION.

Correlation does not imply causation

• UhwopUhwop Wilm, DEPosts: 1,663Member Uncommon

I don't think "dynamism" means what Matt thinks it means.  In fact, I'm certian it doesn't.

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Las Vegas, NVPosts: 1,096Member Common

I see they spent some of that Development $$ on cool RL Props to show off at E3.

How nice

And you couldnt impliment in-game housing why?

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Sugar Grove, VAPosts: 1,547Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by PyrateLV

I see they spent some of that Development $$ on cool RL Props to show off at E3.

How nice

Probably because they had more pressing issues that actually effect gameplay? I am sure housing will make it into the game at some point but some need to understand that placing a house in the game world most likely isnt going to happen..Housing just isnt something that can be thrown together on a whim to please people.

As far as classes are concerned.. Does it really matter? There have been base classes in TES games for a long time and just like those game they have already said you can use whatever weapon you want no matter your class.

Originally posted by SlyLoK

How nice

Probably because they had more pressing issues that actually effect gameplay? I am sure housing will make it into the game at some point but some need to understand that placing a house in the game world most likely isnt going to happen..Housing just isnt something that can be thrown together on a whim to please people.

As far as classes are concerned.. Does it really matter? There have been base classes in TES games for a long time and just like those game they have already said you can use whatever weapon you want no matter your class.

I really dont get this.

They said 'player housing is not possible as players want it' and yet people are converting that statement to 'well I am sure they will put it in later'

isnt any TES Online fan at all upset that they are being lied to?

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread PshPosts: 5,501Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by SEANMCAD

How nice

I really dont get this.

They said 'player housing is not possible as players want it' and yet people are converting that statement to 'well I am sure they will put it in later'

AS a TES fan for what seems like since birth, I'm not upset. I'm just ignoring the game entirely.

• SerenesSerenes johnson city, TNPosts: 352Member

It thousands of years in the past it effects the new single player games none, or very little.

I hope it is great MMO not a great single player people need to learn the diffrence.

• SlampigSlampig Chantilly, VAPosts: 2,376Member Uncommon

How nice

I really dont get this.

"It's getting to be re-God-damn-diculous!"

Then again I could give two s**** about player housing, I don't understand why people moan so much over it...

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

Originally posted by Slampig

How nice

I really dont get this.

"It's getting to be re-God-damn-diculous!"

Then again I could give two s**** about player housing, I don't understand why people moan so much over it...

I actually dont care much for housing either but I dont have much faith in a company that thinks its not possible or thinks that they can just say its not possible and then later do it.

it is just an indicator of more moronic stuff to come but in speech and in actual execution and I am not about to make excuses for them that they couldnt make themselves because they are that stupid.